The online racing simulator
Unlocks For The Month All Used?
(20 posts, started )
what does this mean and how do i get around it?
It means you cant unlock youre game. You have unlocked youre game twice this month so this mean you have to wait till the next month to unlock youre game when you get 2 unlocks. You get 2 unlocks every month Good luck
thats pretty gay

is there anyway to get it reset or something?
You start out with 3 unlocks when you purchase S2, You get 1 unlock every month up to a maximum of 2 (obviously if you haven't used your starting unlock, you won't gain anymore aswell). If you really need an extra unlock for a valid reason (computer hardware trouble, frequent OS installs etc.) then send a letter to the developers and let them decide.
Quote from Falcon140 :is there anyway to get it reset or something?

Ever tried the search Button of this Forum.
There are "hundreds" of threads about it.
You find every info you need in it.
Quote from Falcon140 :thats pretty gay

not really, yes its annoying, but its what keeps the crackers off of multiplayer
in that sense, i like it, but in my sense, i have to say i hate it....

so i guess its demo til january, or write the devs....
#8 - Gunn
Quote from Falcon140 :in that sense, i like it, but in my sense, i have to say i hate it....

so i guess its demo til january, or write the devs....

It is also worth considering why you used up all of your unlocks in the first place. This information may help you to avoid the problem in the future.
and why if i didnt used any unlokers since the past month, and now i dont have any unlokers yet?, its still 0... i have my game unloked right now, but is very odd that i dont have any unlokers if i didn`t used any one.
maybe because i have te game unloked in other pc?... illepall
@Falcon - you sure you've extracted LFS out of the zip file it came in?

Ask yourself when have you entered your login and password to LFS, you should only have done this once.
#11 - Gunn
Quote from Patussay :and why if i didnt used any unlokers since the past month, and now i dont have any unlokers yet?, its still 0... i have my game unloked right now, but is very odd that i dont have any unlokers if i didn`t used any one.
maybe because i have te game unloked in other pc?... illepall

Yes because you have unlocked the game on another PC that means you have used one of your unlocks on your lan, which is what they are for.
Quote from Gunn :Yes because you have unlocked the game on another PC that means you have used one of your unlocks on your lan, which is what they are for.

Well if he starts off with three and unlocks LFS twice then surely he must have at least one left?
#13 - Gunn
Quote from ajp71 :Well if he starts off with three and unlocks LFS twice then surely he must have at least one left?

Did I say otherwise?
wait a sec.... so that means the game use an unlock every month or something?, because i unloked the othe computer months ago, i didnt used any unloks in the past month or this one illepall. if i recive a new unloker the first day of every month, i supossed to have 2 unlokers now. but i dont have any

Edit: i bought the game a long time ago, so i suposed to have more than one unloker isn`t it?
Quote from Falcon140 :thats pretty gay?

uh, what's gay about it? I see no man-love involved in being kicked out of S2 for being care-less with your unlocks. Your brain seems to be very geared towards gay-ness.
#16 - Gunn
For the millionth time perhaps, send mail here for technical issues. If you have two unlocks in use you won't have two spare ones available, and so on. Unlocks do not accumulate btw.
i used them because i didnt know there was a limit.

i unlocked q for tweak

and then i tried to reunlock my normal one, which i dont know how it got locked in the first place, and it didnt work.
ok ok, sorry... thanks for the help, now i know what i need to, thanks again.
#19 - Gunn
Quote from the LFS web site FAQ: How often can I unlock?

Quote :Initially you will be granted 3 unlocks. In addition, you get an additional unlock available every first day of the month, provided you do not already have 2 unlocks available. So unless you are having severe problems with your computer, you should be fine and always able to unlock LFS again after a reinstallation of Windows for example, or when you buy new computer parts or a whole new computer.

#20 - Woz
Quote from Falcon140 :i used them because i didnt know there was a limit.

i unlocked q for tweak

and then i tried to reunlock my normal one, which i dont know how it got locked in the first place, and it didnt work.

Just contact the dev team using the contact address on the LFS site. Normally the devs are good and will reset.

As others have said this is a copy protection system and on the whole never effects normal users but sometimes requires manual intervention.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG