The online racing simulator
Blaeza is looking for a team
(20 posts, started )
As you can see from my stats, I've done LOADS of miles in a short space of time and I'm looking for a team that is quite active. No, I'm not amazingly fast, but I'm improving quite rapidly.

So, if any team would like a driver to mould into the ultimate racer, I'm sat here like a lump of play-doh

Regards, Blaeza
You are a Curse!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!

I may do, but I'm still waiting to see if anyone else wants me, apart from the Missus that is..
Oxygen Sim Racing are looking for drivers with plenty of distance under their belts. We drive GTRs, FWD GTRs, FOX, occasionally TBO ... basically anything.

Drop me a PM if you are interested

Drivers with your experience are welcome with open arms.

E : Our forum is at oxygensimracing.forumup.com and our site is www.o2osr.co.nr
Aren't you affiliated with [MG]?
Quote from LFSn00b :And i wanted to join your team... :weeping:

If you want to join, you know who to PM (me or Mike "nutty boy" Bycroft).

And if this MG thing is to me, no, OSR is not MG, OSR is not MG's feeder team (or vice versa), I am not a member of MG but we are good mates with the other dudes in green and black .
I like your sig Blaeza

Good luck finding a team and good luck removing the stains from your matress when LFSn00b finally comes round you tea and "dessert"
Oi, General Pea! As you are no longer my team leader I can say that Niko is madly in love with you and wants to grope your bottom head...

I hope you have luck finding a team as well and look forward to seeing you on track sometime.

I'm mainly looking for a team which races TBO class at the moment, so I can be competitive. GTR's = Spin = SPLAT! (Blaeza splattered all over a walll)
-
(Blaeza) DELETED by Blaeza
#8 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :That was a secret!

The secrets out now hunni

Lets run of to Corfu and set up a successful business in the "rent-a-car" trade
If youre are still looking for a team be sure to check out Carbon MotorSport! We are looking for clean and friendly drivers
Quote from Blaeza :I'm mainly looking for a team which races TBO class at the moment, so I can be competitive. GTR's = Spin = SPLAT! (Blaeza splattered all over a walll)

At OSR we do everything that moves - including shopping hillclimbing

E: We race anything that moves - and if we try drifting it it goes wrong..
I have found a team! ClownPaint are the recepients of my talents. Thankyou to anyone else who has offered me a place and I'll see you on track!
Welcome to the team, m8 - looking forward (perferable in the rear mirrors) to drive with you
Awesome Blaeza I hope to see on a track some day. I landed a spot on LF-LFS (LFSn00b's old team).
Believe me, I'm shocked at being offered a place in cP, but I'm going to do my best and see what happens.
WOW! MG TURNED YOU DOWN JOHN! (Blaeza). cP must be desprate these days! Oh well, me and the other James will go and own you now on SO2 . Then piss you off on TS hehehehe.

WELL DONE THO WITH GETTING INTO cP (Looks amazed!).
And we'll pee him off on TeamSpeak haha
N00B, watch your mouth little boy! Oh, sorry. Did I just give you a 20 second head start on stock hatch Qualifying AND still beat you? Yep, I thought so,,,
Blame Zak! It was your poor driving that let you down! You need to hit apex's properly and try to avoid rolling your car as well

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG