The online racing simulator
carbon fiber nosed LX (4 & 6)
(24 posts, started )
#1 - Loz16
Carbon Fiber Nosed LX4 & LX6
I got a skin request.

I would like and LX4 and LX6 with a Carbon Fibre nose. But wich can be used with any colour. I would also like an little LX thing on it somwhere.

Help would be appreciated.
#2 - Loz16
Anyone?

I would also like the text on it like the attachment provided.

Thanks!
Attached images
lx.JPG
This?

#4 - Loz16
Great. But the Lx has to be on the rear.

Thanks.
I just popped on the carbon fibre to the front nose area and that's it? I also added the chrome lights kinda.

I guess you want to have something simple so you can change the color within LFS?

You will need to upload this to LFSW
Attached images
LX6_Carbon-Nose.jpg
Nono, pls dont start wif the flaming of imamura72...
#9 - Loz16
Quote from Tweaker :I just popped on the carbon fibre to the front nose area and that's it? I also added the chrome lights kinda.

I guess you want to have something simple so you can change the color within LFS?

You will need to upload this to LFSW

Hehe, thanks! Thats great!
hmm, sorry looks mor like a wire basket texture than cf
Well, if anyone can do better you can try.
Quote from al heeley :hmm, sorry looks mor like a wire basket texture than cf

I think he was talking about imamura's carbon fibre. The carbon fibre I used was from Master Skinnerz, so I doubt Al dislikes that
Quote from Alkanphel :Nono, pls dont start wif the flaming of imamura72...

only if he posts ingame screenshots
I have used a true photo of CF, but if you prefer he can use also this

But why are your fenders always gray on the front? Something wierd about the file you're using imamura72
I use the "LFS_VIEWER_S2S_ALPHA"
This is yours skin like sees I to it with the LFS VIEWER

In order to create skin I use the "Pro-Kit" of the MASTER SKINNERZ...and the front fender are made in CF. In the game, in S2 as they are?
the rear fender (front of it) is grey on your skin, not mine.
You have reason, I had not noticed it.....the original background of "Pro-Kit" is gray and I have forgotten to color those pieces of white man........:drink:
#19 - Gunn
I recommend trying this CF texture from Master Skinnerz. It is derived from the texture found in LFS.

**link removed, please try the new link a few posts down.
I think that is what I used. It was taken from the hood of the FZR pro kit. I didn't scale it down much though, because it should at least have detail when resized to 512 on LFSW. It is a nice carbon texture...
#21 - Gunn
Quote from Tweaker :I think that is what I used. It was taken from the hood of the FZR pro kit. I didn't scale it down much though, because it should at least have detail when resized to 512 on LFSW. It is a nice carbon texture...

No it is not the one that you used. Please try the one I posted above.
It is from your FZR pro kit, only I scaled it down a bit. That is the one I used. Looks the same as the one you posted above too, but if not, I'll use that other one if I ever need the texture again.

But Loz likes it, it's just a simple slap of carbon fibre here and there, and I was done. Nothing really special
#23 - Gunn
My mistake, try this one.
Ahhh that one looks a whole lot more like CF. Nice and thx.

carbon fiber nosed LX (4 & 6)
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG