The online racing simulator
STCC Look after your own!!
(9 posts, closed, started )
This is STCC Server this evening inncident involving me (redline blade) and [MG] Jakg.....

jakg.mpr

Guess who got banned? illepall

(Note how he out brakes himself then gets back on the gas after)

Atfer this he blames me for taking him out and denies even making contact with me lol

His mates on the server made sure i got banned and he stayed illepall
Attached files
jakg.mpr - 690.6 KB - 179 views
A driver was banned tonight for 1 day to give him time to calm down because he had been argumentative ALL NIGHT, and frankly, we'd had enough and it was spoiling the tone of the server. I've not read the above, my attention was drawn to this thread. I frankly dont give a damned what you say (whichever driver you are) or 1 individual replay, people do not go onto our servers to put up with a moaning minnie for hours on end.

I had to ban a second driver because he wouldn't shut up about it either, after it was quite clear that bans where the order of the day.

So tough luck. It's a 1 day ban to calm down, after that it's a clean sheet. Take it or leave it.
and your posting this on the forum because..
Quote from Becky Rose :A driver was banned tonight for 1 day to give him time to calm down because he had been argumentative ALL NIGHT, and frankly, we'd had enough and it was spoiling the tone of the server. I've not read the above, my attention was drawn to this thread. I frankly dont give a damned what you say (whichever driver you are) or 1 individual replay, people do not go onto our servers to put up with a moaning minnie for hours on end.

I had to ban a second driver because he wouldn't shut up about it either, after it was quite clear that bans where the order of the day.

So tough luck. It's a 1 day ban to calm down, after that it's a clean sheet. Take it or leave it.

2 drivers banned, and i was'nt arguing all night, i pointed out that your server was lagging, to which i was basicly told i was lying?? i was only pointing it out, then this??
bare in mind i was on all day,
(also becky for somone who does'nt care your 2 min's between me posting and you replying seem like you do lol)
Quote from andybarsblade :This is STCC Server this evening inncident involving me (redline blade) and [MG] Jakg.....

jakg.mpr

Guess who got banned? illepall

(Note how he out brakes himself then gets back on the gas after)

Atfer this he blames me for taking him out and denies even making contact with me lol

His mates on the server made sure i got banned and he stayed illepall

It's the internet. "E-thugs" with any sort of power or ties to power do this sort of thing all the time. They usually do these sorts of things because they have serious issues with their personal life (antisocial, power issues, couldn't handle being called names at school, etc.).

In the end you should shrug it off- they're trying to impose their lifetime of awkwardness upon you for the 5 minutes that you have to deal with them.
Time for a lock methinks.
grow up becky, stop beating your keyboard and start racing for once
lol becky watch the replay and you will see how wrong you were
#9 - Gunn
If you have an issue with a server ban you should contact the admin of the server, not drag it through the forums. As with all topics like this we usually refer to this topic.
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG