The online racing simulator
Who invented the term anyway?
(51 posts, started )
Who invented the term "ScaViEr" anyway?
my baby nephew did. either him or god.
I'm guessing it was either Scavier themselves, or it was one of the people who painted the official skins.

I'd also like to know who came up with "Ero Dynamics."
My money's on KiD.
You're not getting the hang of this, are you MyBoss? LFS related stuff in general, non-LFS related stuff in off-topic.
They just think about a name and then fusion their names Sca(wen), Vi(ctor),Er(ic), Scavier Coooool
Quote from Bob Smith :You're not getting the hang of this, are you MyBoss? LFS related stuff in general, non-LFS related stuff in off-topic.

:hide:
Well, there are "Scavier Solutions" adverts in some of the S2 tracks and cars.
#11 - Don
i believe it was G30RGE
Its always the person you expect the least..

am i spamming?
i always wondered, how the hell do you pronounce it??
Quote from Rappa Z :i always wondered, how the hell do you pronounce it??

Like scurvy, but different

Skay Vee Yer. Or that's how I pronounce it anyway (so it automagically becomes the one and only right way to).
I say Ska Vee Air, but I'm not sure if that's right or not
Skavier!
I pronounce it french style, like sah vie é
Chuck Norris invented it. He couldn't be bothered saying "Scawen, Victor, Eric" so he roundhouse kicked their names and compressed them
To where the name came from - Didnt anyone else as a kid come up with team names but taking parts of names, or initials etc to come up with a name? Or was that only the people i knew

Pronounciation - Sca - ve - er
Thats how ive always pronounced it.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Chuck Norris invented it. He couldn't be bothered saying "Scawen, Victor, Eric" so he roundhouse kicked their names and compressed them

I think thats the right answer
hmmm... so you sit around all alone at your desktop in your dim light computer room and pronounce/read out loud (to yourself) the content on this forum ... or who is listening... just curious. Or do you ring eachother up and discuss LFS over phone? Are there many IRL meetings I should go to, where I need to know how to say Scavier?

Now, the funny bit is that I do need to know too. I dont know why, but it struck me that I have never ever said Scavier, yet I have been wondering about its pronunciation. I couldn't help laughing at myself !

Thanks for pointing out my own stupidity!
And hey, no offence, I just got this funny picture in my head...

/Ingolf

PS: I know there are IRL meetings and (physical) group racing / teamspeak aso, so its not that far fetched, but I was just thinking about myself. DS.
Actually, when I try to explain my brother in law what "ScaViEr" means, I always have trouble saying the word, and I'm embarressed because I don't know how to pronounce it...
I just pronounce it straight forward like this

skavier
#24 - Davo
Skay-vee-r is the correct pronunciation
Quote from Don :i believe it was G30RGE

has anyone even come in contact with him the past... like 3 or 4 years?

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG