The online racing simulator
street drifting
(14 posts, started )
street drifting
i've uploaded the layout now!!!! well i been off the forums for a long time (too busy) but i'm back now, with 2 new layouts(still WIP)
i been working on a street drifting layont for AU and a new race layout for blackwood1. so i'm upload the street drift when its complete. so till then your have to live with a video and 2 pic's. tell me what you think of it and how to make it better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmI-ZD-g7A0
Attached images
LFS-DRIFT-1.JPG
LFS-DRIFT-2.JPG
i think the layout looks cool.. i wish i could try it out, oh well ill wait till u upload it
Upload it please ^^
Can't wait to try it out ..
well the time has come!!!! i just got done with the layout.

1hint: its a very tight track.
2hint: go slow and look at the arrows on the ground the first pass.
3hint: have fun
Attached files
AU1_TEST-DRIFT-1.6.lyt - 4 KB - 484 views
any comments?
:bump:
lol well thank you
nice layout, should get this on a server
nice layout
It was good ..

But the lanes seemed really tight for my RB4.. Most of the time I had tob e in 1st or 2nd gear lol ..
Quote from squad_e :It was good ..

But the lanes seemed really tight for my RB4.. Most of the time I had tob e in 1st or 2nd gear lol ..

yea i know, it is tight, i kinda wanted it to be like streets in real life and were i live the streets are tight. i like to drive the xrt and i use 2nd gear but in the parking lot i go up to 3rd gear.

to everyone: thanks for the comments
#12 - d6nn
server server server
i will have a test sever up 12/5/06. its called(Street<~>Difting) so if you can't see it on the master-sever or you can't join, then let me know (pm me or something) and i'll try to fix it

oh yea i can only have it up for 24hr's sorry
not a bad layout, but it does need some high speed entries and some 4th gear action.....

street drifting
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG