The online racing simulator
mindistortion.net
(28 posts, started )
mindistortion.net
I have noticed that the numbers of these are increasing and I though I would make this fun to see who could find the person who has the most souls.

Let the games begin

heres mine

243 souls so far
#2 - (SaM)
Seems to me this is just another hidden trick to get more souls, wich wouldn't belong anywhere else besides the trashbin if it were.
hmm both links the same... i sold my sole for a day off a few years ago. so wouldnt make a difference if i clicked them anyway
im not saying try to get your soul stealen, just find someone that has the most stolen souls
huh?
#6 - S0ul
And now,you got the real S0ul,a special piece in your collection i hope
I've got 750-something souls. Hadthis in my signature for months.
I've seen some stupid things on the internet, but this is right up there with the stupidest of them.
Completely agree with you there, sinbad.
I used to have 400+ souls, but one they the site got rebooted and i lost all my counts, after that i stoped putting them on my signature. But that was a good few months ago
just got 5 or 6 so far... =)
I beg to differ
Attached images
zero ppl.PNG
eh had to make my 500!!! post :P
It was worth the wait, congrats!
lol, I think im gonna steal alot of demo-user souls.... Bwahaha, I think I'm going to make a redirect script in PHP, and put it up somewhere like lfsforfree.(some free host).com. Then it would trick even more people! But, if a mod banned me without clicking the link and seeing the redirect, things could get bad. Then I would have to email the devs lmao
Hmmm... Who will I give my soul to... Is it Wheel4hummer because he has nice big letters in his sig now?
Is it CHR20000 because I 'must click the link!!!!11!one'?
hrtburnout, because he didn't actually try to get any souls?
imthebestracerthereis, because he started this?

What's in it for me?

(I've had demons fighting over my soul, girls fighting over my body, but never forum users over my clicks, so humour me guys).
ROFL, I have gotten 4 souls in the past 2 hours!
with a *ahem* like that hmm
ROFL, 62 souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and many more to come for a sig like that
Up to 143.... At this rate I should be at 1000 about 20 days from now.

mindistortion.net
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG