The online racing simulator
Acropolis WRC
(21 posts, started )
Acropolis WRC
Hi, I´m interested in a layout based on the Olympic Stadium WRC (Acropolis, Greece), I know that it is big, but in autocross it can be smaller, could someone help me making that layout?

Thanks a lot
Attached images
WRC A G.jpg
0,,1GHHO.jpg
hmmm can you get more info on it, like more pic's?
#3 - Don
There were actually two layouts for the Acropolis WRC SSS.

The 2006 layout can be found here:
linky1 linky2, linky3

The 2005 layout was a bit simpler, but still fun:

linky

The 2006 layout was supposed to make it more interesting by keeping the two cars in parallel for more time.

For what it's worth, I was at the 2005 SSS, it was great atmosphere. In 2006, the "organizers" saw that there were a lot of people interested in this "rally stuff" and they wanted to make more money out of it. So they decided to beef up the ticket price (from 20 to 30 euros), organize _two_ super-specials, on Thursday and on Sunday, and that's why in 2006 the stadium was pretty much empty both times...
ohhh :eek: I thought that the 2005 pic was the newer , so I´d like that somebody was doing the layout for lfs. this one...
Attached images
layoutacwr.jpg
#7 - tonix
I'm making it . It's almost completed, just need to make few corners more smoothly. I think it's gonna be great.
Attached images
wrc.jpg
Quote from tonix :I'm making it . It's almost completed, just need to make few corners more smoothly. I think it's gonna be great.

:wow: yeah that´s gonna be great.
This morning I was playing and saw one server with... I dunno if that server already has it...
Attached images
servwrc.jpg
that was me, i am too working on it
Cool brothers , i tried to do it but my space was not enoght xD hahaha and i did end drifting
in next release of lfs i want the way for make bridge!!
i think that they should make the wall less bouncy first
heres the finished product

edit- forgot the entrance :P, now on the autocross
Attached images
acropolis wrc.png
Attached files
AU1_Olympic Stadium WRC.lyt - 3.3 KB - 272 views
Great but wouldnt the cars colide?
I just had an awesome idea... figure-eight racing!
Quote from XenoWolf :Also, I love this layout, but some of the corners are veeery tight!

yea, if nobody else fixes it I will make an update with wider corners
Awesome stuff.
I wanna see more WRC action ^.^

Edit--
MEDIC!
Attached images
acro1.jpg
acro2.jpg

Acropolis WRC
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG