The online racing simulator
LfS connects Microsoft?
(7 posts, started )
LfS connects Microsoft?
Can anyone explain me this?
Attached images
firewall.JPG
More details would help with any explanation. Is this the first time it has done this? Seems very strange. I wouldn't have thought LFS would ever need to connect to a machine on port 80 since it doesn't (appear to) have a web browser in it.

Edit: ok someone more knowledgeable beat me to it.
Ok, thanks! So I will disable this action...
Quote from Bob Smith :More details would help with any explanation. Is this the first time it has done this? Seems very strange. I wouldn't have thought LFS would ever need to connect to a machine on port 80 since it doesn't (appear to) have a web browser in it.

Edit: ok someone more knowledgeable beat me to it.

It happen's every time immediately after clicking on lfs.exe...
Quote from The Devil Is A Squirrel :It happen's every time immediately after clicking on lfs.exe...

I can imagine that it will try until it got a working connection. You could do this: http://groups.google.de/group/ ... mp;hl=de#613ae4d1dae26226

But I don't think that this would be a good idea, revoked certificates are a serious security flaw if a client does not know about the revokation.
#7 - Honey
i think it's part of Palladium (tcpa) that every update microsoft installs on our computers...i have an old win xp sp1 never updated and never happened such thing to me...

LfS connects Microsoft?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG