The online racing simulator
Gimmie some feedback!
(13 posts, started )
Gimmie some feedback!
Pretty nice car, but Shinozooka and Cromo don't go together too well (IIRC, they are both tyre suppliers although Shinolooka is unselectable normally).
Humn... and I really liked that slogan too >_<
Very nice work. What program did you use, photoshop?
Hey thats my number! J/K Looks good to me , but maybe consider making the stripe go around the wheel? Just my 2cents:twocents:

like this
Attached images
image63.jpg
Humn... that does look rather suave. oh, and just to justify my laziness, in not removing the Cromo decal, I still have a cromo steering wheel in the car

I'll try that out, see what happens.

BTW, my proggy is PSP-X
It's not bad, but I REALLY don't think those colours go together that well
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
The word "Balamory" and the phrase "fo sho" should never go together in the same sentence. I will agree though, it is some what Balamory-esque
Quote from Voided :It's my first time decalling a car, and I wanna know if people either like it, or think it's lame. Be nice, or don't, but I wanna know what you think.

I think those sponsor decals are a bit lost in and don't stand out so much they should. Like that tduk at the bonnet, blue on blue, you cant really see it. But otherwise, I like the colorful look and the lines. But the sponsor decals are bit off and maybe you could adjust the colors a bit, maybe darker blue and not so pure yellow.
It's 70's-fied. Balamory or not... lol...

Gimmie some feedback!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG