The online racing simulator
Graphics Problem
(7 posts, started )
Graphics Problem
i know this might have came up somewhere else too, but i cant find it, but heres my problem

i know its somethin to do with my graphics settings or somethin, cuz i had it working when i just had my drivers installed for my ATI card... then i went and installed the catalyst control center and now its all messed up

anybody know what to do about this problem? I even deleted the "card_cfg.txt" file to reset my graphics card settings, showed the same thing so i put the original "card_cfg.txt" file back and it still all messed up
Attached images
LFSproblem.jpg
#2 - Jakg
Dodgy drivers - is it overclocked? is it overheating?
Severe artifacting is often a sign of a damaged card, although if you just updated your drivers that is unlikely. Roll back your drivers to the version you were previously using.

Oh and the CCC really isn't any good anyway. Bloated and gimmicky. I use the old-style version with ATI Tray Tools.
its the same drivers as befor, just now with CCC
Quote from Guber-X :its the same drivers as befor, just now with CCC

Did you uninstall the old driver package before installing the new one?
okay i got it fixed now, i remember how i did it last time it did this to me... its just a performance and quality settings... i had them all set for performance and thats what screwed up the graphics like that... it was the vertical refresh thing that did it

Graphics Problem
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG