The online racing simulator
Hmmm, framerate problem.
(6 posts, started )
Hmmm, framerate problem.
Hey everyone, I used to play LFS about a year ago, before I took a break from sim racing, I re-downloaded S2 recently now, but even after some pc upgrades, my fps is lacking, mainly when other cars come onscreen. I have a dual core 2.7ghz p4's, gig of ddr 2700 ram, and an Nvidia Geforce 7600 gt oc. Changing resolutions and stuff doesnt seem to affect anything really, no aa or af, messed with lod settings, fps can get as low as 10-20 framerate sometimes with a pack of cars, I can run rfactor and gtr 2 better than LFS lol, if anyone knows any tips or tweaks thats holding back the game performance let me know!!
#2 - Jakg
is "HVS" (Hardware Vertex Shading) enabled? It should be!
mine did that too. but out of no where it worked one day...and i have a shit video card ati shit radeon x1300 crap 512 mb poop.
Anyone else see a pattern with these poor framerate threads that are popping up lately? I see that the majority are stating they have dual core processors. Wasn't it found a while ago that LFS has a problem with dual core processors?

There is another recent thread outlining the same problem. I believe 2 others in that thread are stating they have the same problem.
i have this problem but i think its related to VISTA. Once I installed it im getting below 30FPS. I don't have a dual core. But do have a fast machine with geforce 6800GT.
Disabling sound doesn't yeild any improvment.
I hope this is fixed soon.

THanks

Hmmm, framerate problem.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG