The online racing simulator
Nintendo DS homebrew programming
A friend is offering to me a second hand DS for a very reasonable price, and I thought it could be a good base for an outgauge app.

The question is, how easy is the programming of the DS, is there any port of the SDL library for it?
Great page, thanks

I managed to run some interactive code in the GBA a while ago, a small snake-like app, but I'm more a console programmer so graphic stuff is a bit "voodoo" for me LOL
Quote from Eldanor :I managed to run some interactive code in the GBA a while ago, a small snake-like app, but I'm more a console programmer so graphic stuff is a bit "voodoo" for me LOL

Tell me about it. I much prefer writing back end daemons and services I've not got much of an eye for making things pretty these days
Quote from the_angry_angel :Tell me about it. I much prefer writing back end daemons and services I've not got much of an eye for making things pretty these days

"Deep down inside every software developer, there's a budding graphic designer waiting to get out. And if you let that happen, you're in trouble."

and

"Friends don't let friends that are programmers design (websites)."
Quote from Dygear :"Friends don't let friends that are programmers design (websites)."

LOL, Flash Actionscript has done a lot of damage to the programmers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG