The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :I need some kind of "fresh" decals incl. Greddy,
*Loads of brands*
Anyone have them on .png? .psd would be great also. Thanks!

can your editing program open .ai and .eps formats?

If it can,go to http://www.brandsoftheworld.com

you'll find what you need there.
Quote from LFSn00b :They are in .eps? :o

Yes, brands of the world files are eps format which i know photoshop can open but i dont know what other programs can.
From my experience not all logos can be found on brands of the world. Heres the RS*R logo, Yokomo and D1 Sponsors.
Yokoma logo was given to me by bunta of master skinnerz so kudos to him for that.

Read this thread for D1 decals (read whole thread as i had to make updates which are in post #3 )
Attached files
Yokomo.rar - 12.2 KB - 271 views
RS R.psd - 106.8 KB - 380 views
I assume its you lol heres the turbee psd.
Attached files
turbee.psd - 308.8 KB - 385 views
I have a question. I had just gotten photoshop 7. How do I make my decals match with the color of the car? Lets say the decal is has a blue background how do I make it's background red.
Quote from Btoryo :I have a question. I had just gotten photoshop 7. How do I make my decals match with the color of the car? Lets say the decal is has a blue background how do I make it's background red.

Follow the link in my sig to brands of the world. You can find most brands there in .eps format (which will open in PS 7) and as they are vector you can open them any size with no loss of quality. They way i do it is open up the brand, select the wand tool and select the part of the decal i want (use 'shift' to add to selection so you can copy the whole decal in one go) and then paste it into my skin file. I then use either 'hue / saturation' or a colour overlay to change the colour of the decal. This way means the decal will be on the cars base colour.
If you want to change the background, you can select it using the wand (if its all one colour) and then either fill with the colour you want or colour overlay.
If you want anymore information PM or email me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG