The online racing simulator
Disconnection problems
(13 posts, started )
Disconnection problems
when i am in a server, it randomly comes up with a message in the chat window in red saying "MP Replay out of stash space" and then i get disconnected. this has happened in many servers and i think it is when they are very full/busy. its very fustrating!

any help?

PS if this has been mentioned before im sorry
so no body can ehlp me on this? isnt this what technical assistance is for
I've been getting an increasing amount of MP Stash errors myself, when they occur it effects everybody on the server. It seems the game plays fine, but the replays have a 'hole' in them.

Disconnections probably suggest that your machine is the cause of this network issue in some way when you are online.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :It was happening to me all the time too. Then I got tired of it and disabled Multiplayer replay save in game options. I have no problems since...

ok ill try thanks. problem is we have a new wireless network now and ever since i cant connect to the master server! lol my problems never end.
if your problem does not end, download a fresh copy of lfs and try again.
Quote from TyresHot :if your problem does not end, download a fresh copy of lfs and try again.

happens every time at about 7 to 10 pm. really strange. i can only guess its the connectection as it effects rfactor as well.
Kieran who is your ISP ? It does sound like a connection prob because it is happning in other games, some ISP's are oversubscribed and have traffic probs at peak times.
As you are on wireless now it could be that someone in your area is using somthing at these times that is interfering with the wireless link.
I would not recomend using wireless with multiplayer games.

Do you have other PCs on your LAN? If another PC is downloading large files or gaming this could be another prob.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Kieran who is your ISP ? It does sound like a connection prob because it is happning in other games, some ISP's are oversubscribed and have traffic probs at peak times.
As you are on wireless now it could be that someone in your area is using somthing at these times that is interfering with the wireless link.
I would not recomend using wireless with multiplayer games.

Do you have other PCs on your LAN? If another PC is downloading large files or gaming this could be another prob.

SD.

i have one other computer that is connected to the LAN. however the problem still happens like now at the moment where that computer is not even switched on. it is secure with password so no other user should be using it. there is also a trend,it always happenes every night at about 7 - 10 pm. like i said it has happened ever since i have got this wireless, so i can only assume it is this. ISP is tiscali which we have had all year, no problems until wireless installed.
Quote from kieran20 :happens every time at about 7 to 10 pm. really strange. i can only guess its the connectection as it effects rfactor as well.

is it continue ?
Quote from TyresHot :is it continue ?

at this current point 4:35 i am able to play. currently am now.
7.10pm "no reply from master server"
Me Too
I also get "No Reply from Master Server" afte 7pm, and I'm with Tiscali.

Anyone got any clues?
Id like to point out that I myself have been experiencing problems with the LFS master server lately. Just last Saturday i had to attend a league race and the master server was down just as i needed to get on!

I would not rule out your ISP as turd and useless but I'm with NTL and never have issues with them and seem to have a few troubles lately with the master server.

Wireless has its problems too so i suggest you take a look into it a little further. I dont really know much about it but I hear most of the problems are beacuse of the signal fluctuating. Some guy had here made a video tutorial on how to boost your wireless with a simple kitchen mod. Perhaps you should give it a test?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/300405/free_wifi_booster/

Disconnection problems
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG