The online racing simulator
Auston-National Standard
(5 posts, started )
Auston-National Standard
Howdie Racers, I've got a problem with this track and FZ50R. heading on the straight away before the S turns. For some weird reason i cant approcah them fast and thats what kills me, I use Logitech MOMO steering wheel and pedals. My first split is usually 46.73 maybe lower but not much, and my final lap time comes to be 1:47.xx the best i had is 1:46.xx I cant figure out whats going on, and i'm not sure how to post a replay but if some one tells me how then i'll do it. Also what are the usuall speeds going into thoes S turns heading for the finish?

Thanks- Mike
#2 - Bean0
I suggest you go to LFS World, go to S2 Hotlaps then Hotlap charts.

Select the track/car combo and download the replay of the fastest lap (by clicking the laptime).

You should be able to double click the .spr file and it will load LFS and start the replay, if this doesn't work put it in your LFS/data/spr folder and load it from within the game.

You should be able to see where you are losing most time, and you can also test drive the setup that was used to do the fast lap.
I guess you have not got the hang of the FZR yet when pushing it and using hl set are no good for people who are still trying to get faster with this car, try both setups what i have posted

Setup 1 - this set is good for 1.40s lap but no good for people who are still not good in this car

Setup 2 - this set is alot more stable at high speed because is has more downforce but does lack on top speed but which is more important to you top speed or consistent lap times
Attached files
FZ50 GTR_As national.set - 132 B - 929 views
FZ50 GTR_AS national 2.set - 132 B - 868 views
you break to late, you will push the time like this but you never will.
break early and try to give a bit throttle while turning into the corner. also very good is while still breaking to give a bit throttle, like this you keep the FZR more stable
hello
Thanks for the sets, i'll give them a try here in a bit.i've been racing the fzr for almost 2 months on that track. I think my controls can be messed up or maybe not, i think i break to soon. I aslo have traction problems, spinning out mainly and the speed isnt all there.

Thanks again- mike

Auston-National Standard
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG