The online racing simulator
Goofiest Patents
(12 posts, started )
Goofiest Patents
#2 - AndyC
haha, some strange ideas there!

Love the Huricane House and the Travel Relief is a rather strange idea. Finally an explanation to why people are making strange faces when I pull up next to them in the car.....
Haha, the hurrican house is a strange one ideed.

Anyone seen a show called "Patent Bending?" It's all about taking crazy/old patents, and testing them to see if they actually work. I've never caught an episode of it myself, but I hear there are some pretty crazy ideas; some work, some don't, with some interesting and painful looking outcomes. Interesting idea for a show, too.
i've seen the "landing lights" in the Gadget Shop. except i think it was a glow-in-the-dark thing rather than actual lights. funny site though! nice find
The toilet lights are genuinely useful IMO.

Hurrican house would need the wings modifying or the house will actually take off during hurricanes - an interesting experience. In fact you could probably lose them all-together.
The hurricane house would be the last place I would go during a hurricane. A death trap while all kinds of debris fly around like missiles. A simple piece of wood would penetrate it with ease.

The question is who is the dumbest: the 'invertor', the person accepting the patent or the one buying such a 'house'.
Quote from Aquilifer :The hurricane house would be the last place I would go during a hurricane. A death trap while all kinds of debris fly around like missiles. A simple piece of wood would penetrate it with ease.

The question is who is the dumbest: the 'invertor', the person accepting the patent or the one buying such a 'house'.

It's not the inventor. If you advertise crap in the right way someone will always buy it
If there is market there is always a profuct, not the other way around
Yes, true. If the idea was just to make money in the expense of stupid consumers, then the idea might be a good one. At least as long as you are not taken to court for causing deaths, because you claimed the house would be hurricane proof.
Quote from Aquilifer :Yes, true. If the idea was just to make money in the expense of stupid consumers, then the idea might be a good one. At least as long as you are not taken to court for causing deaths, because you claimed the house would be hurricane proof.

It doesn't actually say that the hurricanehouse protects the person inside it
"lol ideas " made my day , thanks !
OMG man deadly hilarious!

Goofiest Patents
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG