The online racing simulator
Crazy rush-hour drivers
(32 posts, started )
Kajojek, Ghostrider's from polar bear country, not Greece.

Becky, the guy is just having fun. He's not racing, just prancing past pedestrians and goosing away from scooters and such on his way to work.
It looks like me when I used to race across downtown Paris as a bicycle courier.

I shared an appartment with someone once, who had this real crap car, a Peugeot 405, with the big diesel engine. This was a FWD sedan, with average eco tires.
The guy liked nothing better but to squeeze the gas inversely proportional to the amount of space around the car.. that meant 60-75kph next to parked cars with no visibility of anything behind the cars, doors opening, or kids walking out from cover.. I only accepted riding with him at the wheel twice more after that, to stay on good terms with the guy.
I litteraly had to focus on not smacking some sense into him.
Quote from Breizh :Kajojek, Ghostrider's from polar bear country, not Greece.

Heheh I think I should wear my glasses more, didnt read that "another series of greek videos with"
Quote from spankmeyer :Once again I have no idea what's so special about accelerating from a standstill? Everybody can do that.

I think accelerating gives more of an adrenaline feel, and you don't really hurt anyone with it (maybe your tyres). I prefer accelerating hard to the legal speed over driving way too fast anyday.
I truely hate people driving like peanuts in Rush hour !

I think its okay to drive fast when you are alone, and cant hurt anybody then yourself.
Quote from 96 GTS :LOL, There was no way they had any chance at all of making that corner. I love the "scheisse" at the end

140 km/h isn't that fast, but clearly faster than he can handle on those roads

the comments in the end are hilarious...

"shit! i wrecked the car. such crap!"

Crazy rush-hour drivers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG