The online racing simulator
Blah get that "Feat" crap off there Mooney is a prime cut of Mercury Twoy Farm meat, he belongs in the looney bin with us!!!!

I had a pretty good race. First race in LXCC for me with almost no practice. Qualy went ok and the first few laps in the race too. Then I got some problems, think due to the high fuel (90%) and the tyres where getting hot. Had to let some others pass. We some guys in front of me pitted I was 5th on the track, before that something like 8th. Managed to do some good laps and pitted in lap 25 or something, not much fuel needed, no tyre change and got back on the track in a 6th position. Had a good pace after the stop resulting in some pb's and a 6th place at the finish.

Looking forward to the next event
#28 - axus
Updated this post.

BTW, just a reminder that the next LXCC event is only two weeks' time.
Quote from axus :Just got finishing positions out of the replay. Here they are - if you have any problem with these please speak out because I may have missed something.

Ummm, okay. We're K&m Racing, not Engineering.
#30 - axus
Quote from maczo :Ummm, okay. We're K&m Racing, not Engineering.

Sorry, indeed you are. Gonna fix that right now.
Quote from axus :James has had the Round 2 results since yesterday. I'll shout at him later. We can't put up the Round 3 results before we have seen that there are no infringements etc. A couple of incidents have already been reported to me.

James also has 2 essays, a CV, and 2 programming assignments to be in in the next week James will update the results when he gets a free minute
Quote from Bawbag :I missed my DTM race but I never realised I had opted for the "Special Enduro"

Sorry, I completely forgot about that. You doing rather well and some great racing there. Hope you had fun though in the LXCC race.

Thanks again for filling in for me!
#33 - bozo
@Ant

As I was driving down the finishing straight, I saw a few instances of lag times above invisible cars, just like you see when someone else is about to disconnect, then I got kicked out along with most others. There wasn't any out of stash space message, which I have seen previously on the server. We had that message before the server crash in the first race.
That was my first start in LXCC, (as I took Kamo's place in K&m racing) and it was quite fun

Qual didin't go well due to that crappy evening conditions, which makes visibility worse I had missed entrance of a long corner coming from oval onto the track and gone off the proper driving line. Anyway, we had 1,5 hours to fight for better position so I didin't care at all.

Race began well for me, as I had to flight with Scoop and bozo, but they didin't make a problem for long. After few laps, together with Tyrion, I got closer to Tristan and then Lars started to fight for 2nd place in LX4 class. Unfortunately Tristan's car had a small lag, and Tyrion spun out. On the next lap T7R driver has gone to wide at first corner and I didin't have any problem to take 2nd place. Rest of the race was a bit boring, because the gap between me and filur was almost the same all the time - until the last lap.

Here Oxygene's and maczo's LX6 were coming and I was driving on the oval part of the track, but Nylander did hit my car's rear - sorry, if it was my fault. But I think you had enough space to overtake me safely Anyway nothing disastrous happened, as we both drove to the finish line on the places we had before accident.

Thx everyone for race and axus for organising the event Only qual should have gone a bit smoother - I don't think that big gaps as 30 secs are needed, even one racer has to let him pass by the another one, who was on his flying lap due to these long gaps. Hope I will have other occasion to take part in LXCC again
Quote from bozo :@Ant

As I was driving down the finishing straight, I saw a few instances of lag times above invisible cars, just like you see when someone else is about to disconnect, then I got kicked out along with most others. There wasn't any out of stash space message, which I have seen previously on the server. We had that message before the server crash in the first race.

Thanks Bozo.

Good seeing you again, did my first lap on KY3R tonight and it didn't go well.

Got some replays to watch and I think I'll take the FOX out till I get to know the track like the back of my hand....having a brain fart trying to remember this track.
Yeah get out there!

Actually, I gave the LX6 a shot after 40 laps with the LX4... That didn't go well either....

So you've got 2 days to learn the track inside out! And no more pulling to the curb at the green light!

(tis all in good fun)
#37 - axus
I'd like to just note that the website was updated yesterday with the new standings etc, and there have been infringement reports added to the infringement thread. Once the deadline for those has passed, the site will be updated again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG