The online racing simulator
Weather forcast for Norwich in a class of its own?
I have been working on a building site right next to the Norwich football ground and it does not matter what the weather forecast is, Norwich seems to do something of its own.

A example.
Today the forecast for Norwich was drizzle in the morning and fine for the rest of the day. Got there at 8:00 am after enduring the normal 1 1/2 hour drive from my house in which it drizzled all the way there, which was right. But for the rest of the day it chucked it down. It was that wet that it dripping all the way though 5 levels of scaffold.

Any other places like this in the UK that I should watch out for if I ever get there?
Heh, at least it's interesting. Think of an online Welsh weather forecasting system, it'd just be a static html page with the text "rain" in big letters.
So it's you causing all the traffic jams my parents have been telling me about near Carrow Road/Riverside/Colman's etc. I just knew it had to somehow be LFS related :S
Bath's forecast is always the same:
- Intermittant rain
- Intermittant sun
- Droves of tourists (they fall from the sky)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from seggons :I have been working on a building site right next to the Norwich football ground and it does not matter what the weather forecast is, Norwich seems to do something of its own.

A example.
Today the forecast for Norwich was drizzle in the morning and fine for the rest of the day. Got there at 8:00 am after enduring the normal 1 1/2 hour drive from my house in which it drizzled all the way there, which was right. But for the rest of the day it chucked it down. It was that wet that it dripping all the way though 5 levels of scaffold.

Any other places like this in the UK that I should watch out for if I ever get there?

Sure your name is not Rob McKenna?
Quote from seggons :I have been working on a building site right next to the Norwich football ground and it does not matter what the weather forecast is, Norwich seems to do something of its own.

Quote from Jeremy Clarkson : Norfolk, Twinned with Norfolk

hehe, the road I live on is called Norwich Place, it also seems to have a weather pattern of its own
Quote from tristancliffe :So it's you causing all the traffic jams my parents have been telling me about near Carrow Road/Riverside/Colman's etc. I just knew it had to somehow be LFS related :S

I found out why there is traffic jams, everyone in Norwich seems to be lost. I don't know how many people have asked me where so and so is, bit of a problem when I live 80 mile away. Is there anyone in Norwich that knows where they are?

Once again Norwich really followed the forecast, 1 min its raining next its so sunny you can sun sunbathe then back again.

tristancliffe have all the women in Norwich lost their smiles? Don't matter what time it is they all walk around like the worlds gonna end illepall
the world IS gonna end, we Norwichers know it, but won't tell you lot cos we're like that. Thats why the women don't look happy.

The other reason they don't look happy is people like you on scaffolding shouting "Aright luv, give us a flash..."
Quote from tristancliffe :The other reason they don't look happy is people like you on scaffolding shouting "Aright luv, give us a flash..."

We have to go threw a induction where someone tells you all the rules of the site. 1 of the rules is that we are not allowed to shout things off the scaffold to the women. But as they say, you can look but not touch
Well and the fact the area we are in, lets just say I know why Tristan lives there (not to expensive according to someone at work) :icon23:
Quote from Bob Smith :Heh, at least it's interesting. Think of an online Welsh weather forecasting system, it'd just be a static html page with the text "rain" in big letters.

Oh so very right.
Quote from seggons :We have to go threw a induction where someone tells you all the rules of the site. 1 of the rules is that we are not allowed to shout things off the scaffold to the women. But as they say, you can look but not touch
Well and the fact the area we are in, lets just say I know why Tristan lives there (not to expensive according to someone at work) :icon23:

Libellous!!!!

Sue him!!!!

It's quite funny trying to haggle with them though - they say £20, you say £5, they say £15, you say £1, they say f**k off, you f**k off Probably sounds as though I'm a weird pervert in text form, but in real life, with other mates in my car (my old car), it was hilarious. They (not my mates) hated it...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG