The online racing simulator
ur EVIL!!!
If it's demo then please make sure we have XRG aswell I fancy something different from the XF to race
Afro - U no fun!!

Although I've had a huge amount of fun whipping you're asses over this last year or so, I just fancy a change from XFs. Driving the same old car about gets a little boring after a while.

I'd like to see something like the britcar series, It's much like the ATC Gps really, 2hr races (and a 24 ) with loads of different machinery. TBO would be cool for that sort of thing, don't worry about the FXO being a bit quicker, it doesn't really matter and we all get to choose whatever configuration (F/R/4WD) that suits us.

It's all about having fun, and i reckon getting the usuals together in a bunch of sporty road cars will be a good giggle, I'm not exactly brilliant in the TBO class but it's a good excuse to learn
Crazy suggestion maybe...RB4 on blackwood rallyross?
me likey!
Fern bay rally-x maybee
That the short one? cos isnt that like 50 second laps.. so about 60 minute race If its the long one,.. no no for me..
Quote from mkinnov8 :That the short one? cos isnt that like 50 second laps.. so about 60 minute race If its the long one,.. no no for me..

RallyX Green the short one and its about a 30 seocnd lap in the RB4 RB4 at blackwood rally would make a nice chance of pace
how about uf1 ky gp rev 100 laps
Quote from rc10racer :how about uf1 ky gp rev 100 laps

People would actually starve to death at thier wheel while doing that race!
you would also be going so slow that most drivers will be using their indicators when comming up to a corner. if it is a laugh your looking for, try old man racing (or something like that) they used to have the MRT at Aston North. now that's fun
Erm, i didn't mean FE rally X green! Frankly the idea scares me to death in UF1000s it's just about be ok with 20 netters all going for the same piece of track at T1 in those, but not in RB4s

We could settle this easily with a combo vote, but that'd be a whole new kettle of fish
BF1 at FE club ... in Reverse.
#40 - Vain

I've been away from the wheel for a while due to crazy night shifts etc. but I'm back now for a little while, I fancy a nice trip to the carribean to warm us all up a bit. Not too long to make sure we get some finishers

I don't really care what car it's in but It's got to be fun!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG