The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill: Penalties
Car #20 - Mercury Racing: Stop & Go for causing a crash during the start that involved half the field
Car #3 - Pedal to the Metal: +1 Lap, shift+s
Car #18 - GRENTIS Racing : DT for chatting
Car #3 - Pedal to the Metal: +1 Lap, shift+s
Attached files
start westhill6h.mpr - 1.3 MB - 354 views
To be honest, that's plain bullshit, The ocrana car had to brake for the car infront of him while I was moving over to get away from the lagging 1st car and get the optimal line through T1, as it's not easy to take T1 while in draft.

In the replay it looks simple, although I just ran into the Ocrana car for no reason, but you are aware that online there is a certain amount of lag yea?....No? didn't think so.

But I am really sorry for the cars who were invloved in the accident, Especcially the Ocrana car as he was only avoiding the cars infront....
It was a mess not just from you Bawbag, but a lot of the other cars on the front half of the grid. Many cars jumped the start and were accelerating and braking rapidly, making everyone get all out of sync and sort of a "push and shove" deal. To be honest, I thought the start was really messy just for the fact that the first cars accelerated and then slowed down really fast making everyone else behind confused. Nils was confused I think... because he broke unknowingly when the green was already out... it was a real mess this start....

But take it easy, I think the start still needs more review (if not already).
CAR #18 - DT Lap 80 for Grentis Reason: Chatting during Race
eh, there's this chatline right after the Green-flag in that replay...

j/k

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG