The online racing simulator
Suggestions? (MRT5 long race)
(5 posts, started )
So I'm on deck to do this 50 lap race at South City on Sunday: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=15573

I've just come to the realization that this will be my first long race and I have no idea what to do for a setup! Any one have a good set for this, or suggestions?

I have a great set for this already, but I've only used it for short races. I'm worried about # of stops and the 20l tank etc. Tire wear to corrospond with pitting and all that. So ya any ideas?

Oh and come race with us!
get the WR and mess about with the tire pressure/camber untill it it works, also dont push too hard
i think mrt tires can last the 50 laps. its small circuit. if you have a good setup you can use it in race with no problem. just check if the right tires overheat in 10, 15 laps. if no, its fine, otherwise increase pressure a little and test again.
in pitstop you only need to refuel, be gentle breaking for hard corners to avoid flatspots and your tires will last 50+ laps. good luck
MRT5 is REALLY easy on the tyres, I can barely get them to optimum - cold temperatures are more of a problem than hot. The 20l tank should still be fine, I've never seen a track where the MRT5 needs more than 2% per lap (I'm sure there are, probably KY GP Long, but who'd ever drive MRT5 there?).

In short don't worry about, just make sure you don't crash. Evil barriers and no reverse not good.
Quote :Evil barriers and no reverse not good.

Good point! The tunnel curve has a wicked bump that throws the backend off too if your too tight. Fun stuff though!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG