The online racing simulator
hey! [Saving Single Player Replays] -SOLVED
(14 posts, closed, started )
I was wondering how do i post a saved reply? I even used the search button but no succes. And also how do i veiw a reply tha ti saved
Single-player replays are created in your \data\spr folder. Multi-player replays can be found in the \data\mpr folder. To view them, start LFS and click the "Replays" button. I think you can also view a replay by double-clicking a replay file in recent patch U versions of LFS, which will act as a shortcut to start LFS and run the replay.

If you want to attach a replay to your forum post, scroll down to "Manage attachments", browse to the replay file you want to attach, and upload it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :If you want to attach a replay to your forum post, scroll down to "Manage attachments", browse to the replay file you want to attach, and upload it.

You need to be in "advanced" reply mode (i.e. not inline or quick reply) to see the "Manage attachments" link.
I wish people wouldn't post thread titles like Hey!, it's so unhelpful when browsing thru the forum. Why not just stop for a tenth of a second and think. "How do i post a saved replay?" That would be an intelligent title for your thread that may initiate more response and help from the forum.
#5 - Davo
Quote from al heeley :I wish people wouldn't post thread titles like Hey!, it's so unhelpful when browsing thru the forum. Why not just stop for a tenth of a second and think. "How do i post a saved replay?" That would be an intelligent title for your thread that may initiate more response and help from the forum.

+1
Quote from al heeley :I wish people wouldn't post thread titles like Hey!, it's so unhelpful when browsing thru the forum. Why not just stop for a tenth of a second and think. "How do i post a saved replay?" That would be an intelligent title for your thread that may initiate more response and help from the forum.

I wish YOU wouldent be so uptight. Also thanks for all that acutly helped
Didnt he "acutly" help you? Surely more people with the knowledge how to solve the problem look in a sensibly named thread than in one called "Hey"?! illepall
#8 - Bean0

Well pointed out, but it as says 'Moderator' under your name, rename it.
Great, you want me to go through all the posts and correct all the spelling mistakes too? And the poor grammar? What about people who don't convey their points across very clearly? Should I rewrite their posts for them? Oh, need that bit of egg wiped off your chin while I'm at it?
#10 - SamH
Quote from Bean0 :Well pointed out, but it as says 'Moderator' under your name, rename it.

One of us - Al, me, Bob, Cap'n Gunn - will prolly rename it at some point. The main reason for having useful titles is to attract relevent interest to solve/answer problems/questions. Since the question's been answered, it's not as pressing or urgent

I totally agree with Al, of course, and if he hadn't posted his grumble, I would have. Responsible posting starts with a thread title and it's not much to ask.
#11 - SamH
I was renaming some other threads, so I decided to beat Al to it.

I'm sure that it's only a Moderator gripe, but it is rather annoying doing the thread title edits because, unlike most other aspects of moderating, thread titles have to be edited because the OP is usually just too ruddy lazy to spend the time to create a helpful title.

So we get annoyed about it occasionally and have a grumble. Giz a break.

At least now I have an appreciation for what my mother went through, clearing up after us kids left yoghurt pots and dishes on the table or chair arm etc..

..but (as my mum would say) I wouldn't swap you lot for the world
Lol, my kids have been particularly messy today.......
Quote from SamH :I was renaming some other threads, so I decided to beat Al to it.

I'm sure that it's only a Moderator gripe, but it is rather annoying doing the thread title edits because, unlike most other aspects of moderating, thread titles have to be edited because the OP is usually just too ruddy lazy to spend the time to create a helpful title.

So we get annoyed about it occasionally and have a grumble. Giz a break.

At least now I have an appreciation for what my mother went through, clearing up after us kids left yoghurt pots and dishes on the table or chair arm etc..

..but (as my mum would say) I wouldn't swap you lot for the world

Well im sorry you guys made it seem like ive done it more then once this is my first post that start with Hey. I was just confused euros need to smoke some more ganja or somthing.
S'ok, you're not alone, I've had my gripe now I feel a lot better. This thread is dead, your problem is solved
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG