The online racing simulator
Looking for a U.S. Team or even UK team
(22 posts, started )
Well i'm looking for a team to accept me for race and drift, i'm very dedicated to lfs and on almost every day. Well i hope to hear something. Thanks
Quote from TypeRCivic :Well i'm looking for a team to accept me for race and drift, i'm very dedicated to lfs and on almost every day. Well i hope to hear something. Thanks

R4R are currently accepting new applications. We are looking for drivers in your time zone at the moment.

Have a look at www.R4R.org.uk and fill out an application if interested. We are mostly aged mid 20s+

We are all real life petrol heads and for all of us, friendly competition is the most important thing.

We have our own server, file repository and skins. We are also accredited by the Clean Racers Club and compete in many of their events. We are also currently competing in the OWRL. This is at the weekend which makes it suitable for those across the pond like yourself. We currently have a Canadian racer named 180SX competing in the competition along with FL!P and myself.

Hope to hear from you mate. Good luck
DTM series at www.simfia.com is fun. Just had a race with them last night and it was serious fun.
Hey Pickard, I think you left quite a few off that list of yours there...
Quote from mkinnov8 :Hey Pickard, I think you left quite a few off that list of yours there...

Yea but i could not remember them
#7 - th84
Quote from mkinnov8 :Hey Pickard, I think you left quite a few off that list of yours there...

I think he was pointing out the more well known of the US/Canadian based team's.

There is also NASSA, Eagle and Chop's, all good team's with good people on all of them.

Good luck with your search!
Yeah, knew there was more out there tho, and uk based teams too, infact, I would think most teams are international now, unless actually made to be national, if ya get me.. meh, im tired.
Quote from th84 :I think he was pointing out the more well known of the US/Canadian based team's.

There is also NASSA, Eagle and Chop's, all good team's with good people on all of them.

Good luck with your search!

Just don't go looking for that [noob] team, hehe.

Sorry, haven't seen ya around lately to do any razzing .

TypeRCivic, I've seen ya around a bit. Off-topic, do you ever manage your way down 422 over to Butler, Pa? That's where I'm at (sort of). Not too far from ya, neighbor .
whats up?
Well i'm not trying to join no noob team, i take lfs to serious to join some half baked team, morogers i left u a message. i'm going to look for a good team though, thanks for the help guys.
[noobs] isnt a "half-baked" team.. its not a noob team, its CALLED [noobs] Have you tried the search function, I hear its like a wierd kinda function, see what you do is click it, yes with the mouse or pointer, and you type what you want, and guess what, if there are matches, it puts em up on the screen, right there, so you can see em..

Its amazing.
Quote from TypeRCivic :Well i'm not trying to join no noob team, i take lfs to serious to join some half baked team, morogers i left u a message. i'm going to look for a good team though, thanks for the help guys.

What is your criteria for a good team dude? Where does R4R fall short in your opinion. Just trying to get some constructive criticism.
Quote from TypeRCivic :Well i'm not trying to join no noob team, i take lfs to serious to join some half baked team

Nice attitude. illepall

Looking at your LFSW-stats, maybe you should become "good" yourself first before wanting to join a "good" team.
#14 - th84
Oh, so now the noobs are no good?

TypeR: I didnt offer a invite, I was simply pointing out a few more US based team's. But if you think your faster, im sure there are a couple of "half baked" noobs that would be happy to pwn you.

Mike, my 3rd momo has offically taken a crap on me, plus Im in the process of moving, and im having trouble's finding a dsl provider(or something other than dial up) in my new area. It wont be long before ill be back and you'll have plenty of chance's to razz me again. (i kinda look forward to it)

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!
hello
I never said noobs are no good and if i did i'm sorry if i've affended you at all. I want to join a more advanced team, with members who have been a part of the team since the begging, and if theres something wrong with that then i dont know what to say. I havent checked out R4R yet and i'll give it a try, chill out people
Whoops! TypeRCivic, I wasn't meaning anything about the [noob] team. TH84 is a member of [noob]'s. They are an excellent team. Any time I see th, it's automatic to razz him around. Believe me, th84 dishes it out very well, and he takes it very well also, hehe. Sorry for the misinformation there. I should have put that in sarcasm tags .

Quote from th84 :Mike, my 3rd momo has offically taken a crap on me, plus Im in the process of moving, and im having trouble's finding a dsl provider(or something other than dial up) in my new area. It wont be long before ill be back and you'll have plenty of chance's to razz me again. (i kinda look forward to it)

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

Oh, come on th, just go on dialup. You know I do it every night, LOL.

Yes, and Happy Thanksgiving to all others celebrating. It's 3:00 pm and I've eaten so much turkey, I'm ready for a loooong nap now. Everyone left for their spouses turkey and now we are just chilling out. Gonna maybe race a bit, or go out and fly the airplane. Too bad the kids just got over pneumonia. We don't want them to go outside, and it's quite a beautiful day. Mid 50's (F) and sunny. Sure beats the 20F we've had the last few mornings getting up for work.
Quote from TypeRCivic :I want to join a more advanced team, with members who have been a part of the team since the begging, and if theres something wrong with that then i dont know what to say.

Yes, id love to find a team thats been there since the begging too. I think if you search around and research a little you will find that most if not all teams have a serious element to them, wording such as "advanced team" tends to imply that others are not seen as seriously as any others, but we get the point you was aiming for. However, as the Z monster said earlier, dont limit yourself to the "advanced teams" as you may simply not be good enough for them at this time.
hello
True but i'm not limiting my search, i just have no clue how to search for teams. i've applied at r4r but nothing so far
#19 - th84
Quote from TypeRCivic :I never said noobs are no good and if i did i'm sorry if i've affended you at all.

No offense taken here pal. I understand how our team name can throw people off. That's part of the reason why we chose the name. We arent as serious about racing as some of the other team's are, we just like to have a good time. The best way to search for a team is to join diffrent team's server's until you find a group of people that you enjoy racing/chatting with, the rest will fall into place. Good luck to you!

When you find a team that's been there since the begging, let me know... ill join kev on that team.

Thank you for your kind word's Mike...... the check's in the mail.
Quote from TypeRCivic :True but i'm not limiting my search, i just have no clue how to search for teams. i've applied at r4r but nothing so far

Im sure a reply will be on its way soon.

[O.T] Me Shleepy now.. [/O.T]
Quote from th84 :Thank you for your kind word's Mike...... the check's in the mail.

Good, because I was lying through my arse .

Hehe. Had to get that last one in there. Take care all, cya on the servers .
Quote from TypeRCivic :True but i'm not limiting my search, i just have no clue how to search for teams. i've applied at r4r but nothing so far

Good work mate. I'll add you too my buddies list and look out for ya this weekend.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG