The online racing simulator
Total time of trainee...
(10 posts, started )
Total time of trainee...
Hi all....

how I can catch, at any time, the total time of game? I know I eat to catch the times total of LAP(IS_LAP) and slipt(IS_SPX), more not it total time of game, at any time.

Sorry my bad english ....

thanks
ex::

System.DateTime.Now ; //I catch the current time, local hour of my PC, more not of the game....
Are you talking about local system time? Or how long you've been playing? Confused as to what you're after to be honest.
im talking about how long i've been play.

not local time machine...
#5 - Tube
try xfire, xfire.com
Hi, you can request the IS_RES package at any time, I never used that but I think you there get everytime a right totaltime.

But then you will get the time of one race, is that what you want or do you want time after you started LFS because that won´t be possible with InSim
IS_RES gives the times of total race, but only in the end race, no ?

..... time after you started LFS because that won´t be possible with InSim??? sux, this time who i want...
Theres nothing that reports that back, at the moment.

The easiest solution is to assume that when you connect via InSim is the time LFS has been started up, storing that time until LFS closes, at which point you store that time and then do endtime - starttime, giving you a magic value, which is approximately correct.

Off the top of my head, you could do something with hooking into the messaging system and looking for WM_CREATE or similar messages. Again it will require your program to be running first..
Quote from RaulZito :IS_RES gives the times of total race, but only in the end race, no ?

Yeah it seems you are right also for this, I looked at the Insim Documentaion and you need the result number, if there is not really a result there is no result number...
I thought it works with the playernumber so you can use it for example for the total time to this state...

Isn´t important for you because you won´t get only the time of one race, I only wanted to correct what I wrote

For your "problem" it would be interesting to know what you want to do!
I am testing some tips....
basically ones of the applications is to show where time, hour of the game, a pilot leaves inertia, or either, it started run its car, therefore this can be applied to know who "jump" de start in Drag races on demo players.....one way..

Total time of trainee...
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG