The online racing simulator
Spinners?
(42 posts, started )
Spinners?
Well ok i know LFS isn't modable!, but there is one thing, there was anyother thread and a guy showed a spinners icon when you click on the tyres but i think it is fake but if not tell me please!.
its fake, its just an animation of some homemade (not lfs related) spinners

No its not like that, it shows a icon when you go into piits and tyres...
#4 - Jakg
Its was a photoshop by Keltern im afraid

EDIT - If you mean this, it's fake!
Spinners SUX, If somebody want spinners, its easy....go and play NFS UG,UG2,MW,Carbon...
haha! didn't think anyone would actually think it was for real!
Quote from Jakg :Its was a photoshop by Keltern im afraid

EDIT - If you mean this, it's fake!

interesting!
what's interesting?
#9 - JJ72
the camber setup instruction lol
Quote from keltern :what's interesting?

the way that someone photoshopped spinners into that
well, i did do that picture.. and it was ment as a joke!

but someone went and believed it.. not my fault!

and if someone thinks the camber and shit on the setup look weird, don't worry.. cause it's long gone!
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Spinners SUX, If somebody want spinners, its easy....go and play NFS UG,UG2,MW,Carbon...

er... only NFSU2 has spinners
Quote from keltern :well, i did do that picture.. and it was ment as a joke!

but someone went and believed it.. not my fault!

and if someone thinks the camber and shit on the setup look weird, don't worry.. cause it's long gone!

There is a difference between me thinking it is real and just wondering if it is fake!.
Quote from XCNuse :er... only NFSU2 has spinners

UG2 had spinners mostly for the reason of ricing an SUV
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition has some spinners too. Ruined the look of most cars.
Quote from Btoryo :Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition has some spinners too. Ruined the look of most cars.

Once again... SUV's
I have all except the first nfs. and I have MC3 for PS2 & PSP. XD
Quote from Btoryo :Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition has some spinners too. Ruined the look of most cars.

I agree!:vomit:
I SEE IT!!! I'm asking how to do pits like in picture? with all camber adjust fotos???!!!! I am not asking how to do spinners!
Quote from aiduciukas :I SEE IT!!! I'm asking how to do pits like in picture? with all camber adjust fotos???!!!! I am not asking how to do spinners!

You can't do that, it's photoshopped...
Quote from aiduciukas :I SEE IT!!! I'm asking how to do pits like in picture? with all camber adjust fotos???!!!! I am not asking how to do spinners!

go to the pits.. and click on "tires"
and it is all there
Guys, he means the background of the pits. Not the buttons or whatever. I guess it's available somewhere in the unofficial add-ons section, but I'm too lazy to search.

:drummer:*we are the lazy generation..*
no; he doesn't even mean that, hes asking how to do changes to setups

Spinners?
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG