The online racing simulator
Comparing times, one player with another
I used to play Grand Prix Legends and the stats site allowed you to directly compare one racer to another, even plot a graph to show your average improvements on all the tracks over time.
Is there anything like this on LFSWorld? I CAN select other players, but how do I compare them to my own times?
use S2 hotlaps charts click racer details tab and there is a compare with another racer link on the right

online stats can be false so this only works with uploaded Hlaps

SD.
And then you can generate a RAF file from your replay and the hotlap. Once you've got those files open them in Analyze For Speed to see the line taken and other info. Open the RAF files in F1Perfview and you can get a speed trace graph. i.e. speed vs distance. The area between your line and the faster drivers represents time lost at any distance on the circuit. Very useful.
Quote from SparkyDave :online stats can be false so this only works with uploaded Hlaps

Ah - so thats why it has been blank for me. I don't have any hotlaps to upload. With Grand Prix Legends you used to upload your player profile and it also told you wether the lap was online or offline.

Quote from Gentlefoot :And then you can generate a RAF file from your replay and the hotlap. Once you've got those files open them in Analyze For Speed to see the line taken and other info. Open the RAF files in F1Perfview and you can get a speed trace graph. i.e. speed vs distance. The area between your line and the faster drivers represents time lost at any distance on the circuit. Very useful.

Okaaay... thanks, think I'll leave that one for a bit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG