The online racing simulator
British Racing Team / Recruiting
(8 posts, started )
Hi

The British Racing Team ( BRT ) are recruiting 5 possibly 6 new racers due to reopening if you are interested please apply within are website @ http://www.brt-uk.co.uk or leave a MSN/Contact address within this post so I can contact you for a try out.

Thank You

Chapz
New website done, still might add some things and there is 10/12 spaces left for racers
Hi - I'm interested in joining a team. I'm based in Cumbria (UK) and have done some real racing at Snetterton (two 24hr races).

Online with LFS I'm looking for a couple of evening and weekend races. I'm particularly interested in long stints, perhaps in an endurance race. And of course I'm also looking to improve my online racing on an ongoing basis.

I'm 35 and would preferably like to join with other more mature members. I will check out your website & leave my contact email.

Thanks,
Dave
Quote from horrgakx :Hi - I'm interested in joining a team. I'm based in Cumbria (UK) and have done some real racing at Snetterton (two 24hr races).

Online with LFS I'm looking for a couple of evening and weekend races. I'm particularly interested in long stints, perhaps in an endurance race. And of course I'm also looking to improve my online racing on an ongoing basis.

I'm 35 and would preferably like to join with other more mature members. I will check out your website & leave my contact email.

Thanks,
Dave

Hey dude. R4R sounds perfect for you. I'm 34 and most of the team are in their late 20s I think. We complete in the OWRL which is fantastic. We also do the ATC GP events which are truly long stints!!

Feel free to sign up for the team and maybe join us on the R4R Team Server. There were quite a few of us on there last night.

Also, many of us are real life petrol heads. One is a motorsport engineer, I compete in sprints and plan to go racing for real when I have some more money.

Anyway the racing is always friendly and light hearted, we have the coolest skins of any LFS team (maybe) and we are buzzing with new talent at the mo.

Hope to hear from ya.

see link in sig.
And one can clearly have fantastic and fair fights with Gentlefoot, as I have learned in the last OWRL race (that was really a thrilling one ).

So just go for R4R!

BTW, @Gentlefoot: We guys of °HoT are also around 30. A good age for simracing.
Thanks, have used the contact form on R4R.
Quote from HorsePower :And one can clearly have fantastic and fair fights with Gentlefoot, as I have learned in the last OWRL race (that was really a thrilling one ).

So just go for R4R!

BTW, @Gentlefoot: We guys of °HoT are also around 30. A good age for simracing.

Thanks for the kind words bro! It was a great battle for a whole 14 laps! And yes, 30+ year old LFSers are the nuts!
Quote from horrgakx :Thanks, have used the contact form on R4R.

Glad to hear it. I'll look out for ya.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG