The online racing simulator
LX engine options
(12 posts, started )
LX engine options
it would be cool to have diff engine options for the LX's...and maybe the dev could just make 2 diff engines that the only diff. in the engines is the sounds....or powercurve or if they want u could even have a power diff go for it devs!
Spot the two LX's in LFS. One is more powerful than the other.

Might even get an LX8 is the devs/betatesters think the morons in public servers could cope
but in realife there are engine options i just think it would be cool to be able to have diff engine sounds that u can select
Sorry I still don't follow. The differences between the LX4 and LX6 are very minimal (disregarding the engine of course).
#5 - axus
illepall
#6 - Renku
not again .
Don't care what the (possible!!!) LX8 will be like, but leave the LX4 and LX6 alone!
well i can see the logic behind the request, as a standard Lotus-7 rep (be it caterham, dax, tiger, quantum, whatever), can be made with pretty much any engine you want, so +1 for the idea.

However, -1 for the practicality, as there are so many options, it would be impossible.

Next you'll be asking for De-Dion rear suspension on them!
so basically no kudos lol
Quote from matt_green84 :well i can see the logic behind the request, as a standard Lotus-7 rep (be it caterham, dax, tiger, quantum, whatever), can be made with pretty much any engine you want, so +1 for the idea.

However, -1 for the practicality, as there are so many options, it would be impossible.

Next you'll be asking for De-Dion rear suspension on them!

So that comes out to be a 0 from you! Why did you bother voting? :P

(-1 BTW)
-1 from me: I think there shouldn't be too much options...

Otherwise I want a FZ5 S, a FZ5 4S, a FZ5 Turbo, a FZ5 GT3 and maybe even a FZ5 GT2... I hope you see what I mean :-)
i want a rotary in mine.
Quote from severin_schoepke :
Otherwise I want a FZ5 S, a FZ5 4S, a FZ5 Turbo, a FZ5 GT3 and maybe even a FZ5 GT2... I hope you see what I mean :-)

^^
Well a couple of them already are in the game :smash:
I hope you see what I mean too
-
(alliennas) DELETED by alliennas : changed my mind

LX engine options
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG