The online racing simulator
Come join the inaugural SimRS stage rally, Sunday Nov. 19th @ 1:00PM EST!

Inaugural SimRS Stage Rally!

Sunday, Nov. 19th - 1:00PM EST (GMT +5)

Where? The offical SimRS LFS server. "[SimRS] Rally Sport"

What is a stage rally? A stage rally is a contest of speed where drivers take on the clock instead of each other. Drivers compete in a series of "stages", which are timed, solo, point-to-point sprints. Drivers need to be quick on a variety of different courses to come out victorious! You win by completing every stage, and having the lowest overall time.

Please read the SimRS competition guide prior to taking part, as it details exactly how the event will be run and the rules that need to be followed.

Come be a part of Live for Speed history tommorrow by taking part in this truely unique event! This event is limited to 10 entries, so get them in quick! You can send in entries via email or by catching me on AIM (Xenovitalis).

The first event was a success! Congratulations to [HR] Craig IRL, the winner of the first ever SimRS stage rally!

Overall the event went smoother than I expected. We had a few issues that need ironing out, but nothing serious. The event took a lot longer than I was expecting (almost 3 hours), so I'll be shortening them up quite a bit from here on. SS7 was cancelled due to time constraints. Everyone had fun (as far as I know) and the rally was very competitive!

A huge thanks for those who showed up and took part, you guys were great!

Stages:

SS1 - Aston Historic Reversed
SS2 - South City Sprint Track 1 Reversed
SS3 - Westhill International Reversed
SS4 - Fern Bay Rallycross Reversed
SS5 - Blackwood Reversed
SS6 - Kyoto Ring GP Long
SS7 - (Cancelled) Aston North
SS8 - Blackwood Rallycross Reversed

Results: HTML / XLS
This event was indeed very enjoyable and a great success and thanks for organising it!! It was really good to play LFS in a different way as well!

The event has great potential to grow and i think it will go far. The only actual problem (if you could call it that) from last night was that it did take a remarkably long time to complete but i think this can be sorted for next rally!

Thanks again!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG