The online racing simulator
104 cars crash
(20 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
104 cars crash
Today 104(one hundered four) cars crashed in a chain accident on the highway just outside of istanbul. High density fog caused this incredible chain accident...4 ppl were killed and 17 were injured. i don't have much detailed information but it is the largest accident in history ever happened i think. should i be proud that is happened in my place?
Quote from ZORER :should i be proud that is happened in my place?

No. How can you be proud, because something where people got killed and injured, happened near you?
dude serious...pics please or video thats unbelieveable..
#4 - dev
Quote from Vendetta :dude serious...pics please or video thats unbelieveable..

Listen to the guy He speeks wise
#5 - bbman

Not really... People overestimate their speed almost always in bad weather conditions, as fog... And when there's an accident on a crowded highway in friday afternoon-rushhour, it just gets bigger and bigger... I can perfectly believe those figures are true...
Been foggy here for a few days now... and with THICK fog. I know that someone almost got hit walking their dog when I was cleaning out my car. I guess some people think fog is like a clear day

It's happened some 40 minutes from my house. People are stupid, combine that with bad conditions and you get a load of wrecks.
Heh, yeah you are in San Fran luftrofl (funny nick), and it is definitely foggy up there. I am in Redwood City, and it's been foggy here for a few days. Looks clear tonight, but whenever it is foggy, I always hear of some kind of accident. People just drive fast and look into the fog thinking "hmm I can't see, but I think I have enough time to react". Pffff :doh:
Quote :Karşı istikamette ise kazaya bakmaya çalışan yedi araç çarpıştı.

Hehe(?), apparently on the adjacent lane of the same highway, 7 cars crashed into each other because they were watching the crash opposite them!
According to the report I read- from Radikal, no-one died, but a truck driver had to have his legs amputated. The crash was caused by two trucks hitting each other in the same lane.

In other news...
http://www.radikal.com.tr/haber.php?haberno=204940

He's probably Turkey's fattest baby, 1 year old and weighing 20 kilos. He eats ten meals per day, and drinks 5-6 baby bottles of tea! His favourite food is chicken and rice...
In other news...
http://www.radikal.com.tr/haber.php?haberno=204940

He's probably Turkey's fattest baby, 1 year old and weighing 20 kilos. He eats ten meals per day, and drinks 5-6 baby bottles of tea! His favourite food is chicken and rice...[/quote]

Thats disgusting, proud parents to keep feeding him illepall

I'de be more like hell no fatty, your piddling little heart wont take it!
A similar thing happened here in Finland at several points on the outside of Helsinki last year. Around 300 cars crashed in multiple places because of too much speed in icy and snowy conditions.

That's a bit sick, Vendetta, asking for crash pics, other people's injury, death and misery for some forum titillation. C'mon you know better than that.
Quote from Yaamboo :A similar thing happened here in Finland at several points on the outside of Helsinki last year. Around 300 cars crashed in multiple places because of too much speed in icy and snowy conditions.

Southern Finland and the snow show = bad combo
Quote from Hyperactive :Southern Finland and show = bad combo

And especially the firtst snow when some people are still running with wrong tires
#15 - axus
Quote from Hyperactive :Southern Finland and show = bad combo

Is show kind of like snow but worse or something?

I haven't seen snow since 2000 That's when I moved from Bulgaria to South Africa.
Quote from axus :Is show kind of like snow but worse or something?

I haven't seen snow since 2000 That's when I moved from Bulgaria to South Africa.

Hmm. Your quote is wrong

EDIT: and Blackout, goddammit
Dunno what I did but to you too
a bad accident in the 80s (could be early 90s) happened due to bad fog, i think it was about 80 odd cars were destroyed (could be wrong, iirc i saw docs on TV about it on several occasions).
Quote from al heeley :That's a bit sick, Vendetta, asking for crash pics, other people's injury, death and misery for some forum titillation. C'mon you know better than that.

what the ****? its the same as asking for pics or videos of what happened to the twin towers, the same as asking for pics and videos of any disaster, such as hurricane katrina. Im sure you asked for videos or a picture or atleast saw/watched one, if so you sick bastard :rolleyes:

104 cars crash
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG