The online racing simulator
trying to find a good Screen Recorder for replays.
Hello, I'm having trouble finding a screen recorder to capture my replays. I dont want to spen big money on the program, but i'd like to know if some video editing software has that feature, also whats a reasonable video editing soft ware to use? I say a post about fraps not working on windows xp so i dont want to waste the 34$ so can some one help me out, Thanks. Mike
#2 - Davo
Fraps works great for me on Windows xp. I use 2.8 and its fine. For video editing I see Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects are popular.
I use auto screen recorder 2.1, it works well. Seemed more customizable than fraps.
The Fraps XP bug is if you have had the demo version installed and then install a pirated version it does not work. Strangely, Fraps havn't closed this bug... I cant imagine why
#5 - Jakg
What IS the "Fraps XP Bug"?
#6 - Tube
Today 14:30:
Quote from Becky Rose :The Fraps XP bug is if you have had the demo version installed and then install a pirated version it does not work. Strangely, Fraps havn't closed this bug... I cant imagine why

Today 14:47:
Quote from Jakg :What IS the "Fraps XP Bug"?

...???

anyways, fraps works for me.
#7 - Jakg
i meant - HOW does it not work, does it not open, not record, crash, what?
#8 - Davo
Love me some spam in the morning.
FRAPS is the dadd-e ..

It's really unlucky how fraps wont work for others ..
does anybody know an app thats able to capture at high res ? like more than the ~1150 fraps does
#11 - Nard
Mwell, if you look at the latest version of Fraps (the advantage of being a registered user is that you receive info on patch releases), you'll see they changed that...

Quote :2.8.0 - 20th Oct 2006
- Added full-size video capture up to 2560x1600 for dual core CPUs

provided you have a dual-core ^_^
hello
Well i got the free demo of fraps and it dosent play for me, either that it'll be a breen screen, i'm going to try screen recorder 2.1 and see what happens, thanks for the replies and help.

Mike

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG