The online racing simulator
My Nintendo Wii system and Excite Truck Review
hey guys. i got a chance to play the nintendo wii early... head over to

http://www.hkracers.com and check out the story and pictures.
i own a Xbox (not 360) + donkey konga 1 and 2 for the GC - i've not bought a 360 yet, because of the WII.

for MII the WII is the way to go.
Haha your kids are awesome I really hope i get a wii when it comes.

Red Steel looks like so much fun

*Off Topic*
Your a kickboxer? I love K1 kickboxing and have been meaning to get off my ass and into kickboxing.
i played it too... i was never a fan of anything except the Playstation and/or xbox but when i played this at saw all the features it really is a pretty cool little machine! nice for some "fun" games like mario etc...
i also liked the tennis game, where you have to swing the controller like a real tennis racket! pretty funny watchin 2 epople play against each other!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from sil3ntwar :Your a kickboxer? I love K1 kickboxing and have been meaning to get off my ass and into kickboxing.

K1 totally rulez

Quote from thisnameistaken :I think the Wii will be the ultimate box for when you've got a room full of drunk mates. The PS3/360 will be more for gamers who want to play with themselves.

Totally agree, there are cool PS2 games for drunk mates, like the guitar one, or Mashed (this one is hilarious) but the Wii being focused in that type of games seems to be the party winner for me. IMO

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG