(19 posts, started )
[Movie] My 1st drift movie (RB4)
#2 - Jakg
shift + f to hide the hud!
this video is not bad..

which program do you use to capture ?
wow .. fast replies lol..
I used FRAPS to record ... Then Sony Vegas to Edit

Take is the BF2142 clan that i'm in, we make movies ..

thanx
my FRAPS dont work, it doesnt start when i click.. where can be the issue?
What version is it ?..

try closing fraps then running it again ..

Also make sure you have assigned a directory for recording them too ..

remember what your hotkeys are for recording and taking SS ...

i cant even open the program.. its latest v.when i click nothing happens..
Where did u get it from?..

Could be a duff aka virus ..
Quote from TyresHot :i cant even open the program.. its latest v.when i click nothing happens..

Do you have a 64-bit operating system? AFAIK the latest (or in fact all) version(s) of Fraps have a bug where they simply won't work on some WinXP 64-bit systems.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Do you have a 64-bit operating system? AFAIK the latest (or in fact all) version(s) of Fraps have a bug where they simply won't work on some WinXP 64-bit systems.

i use windows xp sp2 , and not 64 bit.....
#11 - Jakg
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Do you have a 64-bit operating system? AFAIK the latest (or in fact all) version(s) of Fraps have a bug where they simply won't work on some WinXP 64-bit systems.

hmmm, i have a 64-Bit CPU (an overclocked 4000 Sandy), but am using the "normal" 32-bit version of XP, could this be why fraps refuses to record anything (i press the button and get nowt!)
i cant even open fraps..
Bad news that is ..

cant help you there mate ..
np mate, i will format my pc then try it, very thx for your help
Quote from TyresHot :np mate, i will format my pc then try it, very thx for your help

Try to set the resolution of LFS to 16bits and run it to see if it works

Are you trying to run full fraps or the trail fraps? The trail fraps must be completly removed from the computer, otherwise it wont work ..
Quote from Jakg :hmmm, i have a 64-Bit CPU (an overclocked 4000 Sandy), but am using the "normal" 32-bit version of XP, could this be why fraps refuses to record anything (i press the button and get nowt!)

i have a 64bit cpu and 32bit xp and fraps runs perfect for me m8. maybe it's a codec issue (i have the ace mega cdec pack too)
Quote from Kronvall :Are you trying to run full fraps or the trail fraps? The trail fraps must be completly removed from the computer, otherwise it wont work ..

i have tried to remove it completeley but maybe i could not so i will format my pc , thax
#19 - Davo
I installed fraps 2.8 b6345 full oveer the 1.9 demo without any problems. Records fine however sometimes my fps is good and other times bad, haven;t worked it out yet. Still need tio find a way to run fraps on one core and LFS on the other core, so far no joy.

[Movie] My 1st drift movie (RB4)
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG