The online racing simulator
Probably been asked a millions times..
(8 posts, started )
guys i didnt know where to post, so i thought here was apropriate..
when setting up any cars, how can i give it less or more grip?
anti roll, stiffness? all of those things..
ive tested them out myself, but they seem to work both ways, and different on each track
please help
thanks, duck.
Uh, "grip" is a very broad term and can be gained and lost by pretty much anything in your setup. How much grip you have with a certain setup hugely depends on the track - for example a Kyoto setup would probably suck pretty hard on a South City track because of all the bumps, etc.

However, a quite simple and surefire way to modify grip is tyre pressure and camber. Less pressure and more negative camber should both generally increase "grip", at the cost of responsiveness and tyre longevity.

I suggest you to start reading this and this. It should show you how complex gaining grip and drivability is.
thankyou so much mate!
its perfect
Going for that 1:31 huh
hehe, nah im good at setting up xfg, its just other cars
xfg all ya need to change is tyre pressure.. and ur fine, other cars i found i cant do that as much, since i got s2 :P
#6 - kaynd
Explaining it simple.

A softer suspension (optimally damped soft springs & soft anti roll bar) gives better grip but a stiffer suspension gives better response of the car at the driver’s commands.

Its all about finding the right balance in addition with the drivers style.

For further analysis you have to read the lfs manual, as AndroidXP suggested.

And off course by reducing - increasing tire pressures or/and adjusting camber angle according the track corners.
thanks
duck congrats on record!

i got my PB 2

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG