The online racing simulator
Cheats!!!
(25 posts, closed, started )
Cheats!!!
i Want To Try A Cheat Where The Xfg Can Go 600mph.... Whats It Called? I Have Looked Everywhere.... I Was Racing Earlier And About 4-6 People Had It. I Had No Chance.. Now I Want To Develop A Program To Stop This But I Need To Know Its Name!!!
#2 - psy00
lamer
Don't know about the cheat, but have they taught you about use of capital letters in school yet?
#4 - Jakg
no, he typed it all caps and it converted it.

And yeh bloody right to you want it to develop an program against it!
Quote from zimzimmer :Now I Want To Develop A Program To Stop This But I Need To Know Its Name!!!

Sure, we all believe you.
i liked this guy he made me laugh
#7 - CSU1
TyresHot waaasabi
Quote from CSU1 :TyresHot waaasabi

I don't get this, but we have some wasabi in the fridge, want some with your cheese?
okokok.. listen i am lappin blackwood at 36 seconds i have people blastin arount at 33 seconds every lap..... i only got my wheel tody. how the hell do you go that fast?
Quote from zimzimmer :
okokok.. listen i am lappin blackwood at 36 seconds i have people blastin arount at 33 seconds every lap..... i only got my wheel tody. how the hell do you go that fast?

You practice. Nothing more, noting less. Maybe a different setup too.
Quote from zimzimmer :
okokok.. listen i am lappin blackwood at 36 seconds i have people blastin arount at 33 seconds every lap..... i only got my wheel tody.

There you have the reason.

If you arent an alien, you wont be that fast after 1 or 2 weeks let alone one day. You have to get used to the wheel.
I've been racing for a year and had my wheel for 10 months, and I still can barely ever get under 1:36 illepall
shift-F4 gives you an insta-win
Quote from zimzimmer :

This is probably stupid even sayin this to you, because you're already thinking of using cheats to win, but you do realise that if you use a cheat and beat someone who isn't you're not really winning or improving yourself, right?

The only way you're going to get faster is a good set, and loads of laps, there is no short cut. Also even if you get a 1:33 set you will not do a 1:33 straight away!

And check your spelling and grammar dude, for christ sake, none English people are better than you!
1:34 is easy after 1 week playing demo every day. Ask some setup from the faster guys and practice. 1:33 comes easy once you know the track and car. No need to use cheats illepall
Lol 1:33 should be easy if you have a lot of practice not a lot of cheats i couldnt get 1:33 but at least 1:34.46, once i did get 1:33.82 but the version of the game changed and i was down lol

As i always say, Sorry for the bad english
600mph will get you round quicker than 1:33!!

Alt + F4 activates the cheat.
Quote from Plastik8 :600mph will get you round quicker than 1:33!!

Alt + F4 activates the cheat.

Is it a download??!?1 eveyr time i try too cheat lsf carshes !!!!!!!!!!!

jk, btw..
That cheat made me win 4 races this evening on blwood and aston. i did 1:29 on blwood and 1:35 on asnat. Thanks for the tip.
Quote from ZORER :That cheat made me win 4 races this evening on blwood and aston. i did 1:29 on blwood and 1:35 on asnat. Thanks for the tip.

Congrats.

Sorry to hear your times won't be registered in lfsworld ever again, though....
Quote from zimzimmer :i Want To Try A Cheat Where The Xfg Can Go 600mph.... Whats It Called? I Have Looked Everywhere.... I Was Racing Earlier And About 4-6 People Had It. I Had No Chance.. Now I Want To Develop A Program To Stop This But I Need To Know Its Name!!!

Yea.. Right.. :hihi:
Only if your name Scawen Or Kegetys then we would believe you
:dnfnoob:
Quote from avellis :Congrats.

Sorry to hear your times won't be registered in lfsworld ever again, though....

it was a joke, sequel to alt+F4 cheat joke.
Quote from ZORER :it was a joke, sequel to alt+F4 cheat joke.

Oops. Sorry, I thought you were the original poster.

/me apologizes for misfiring the ironic comment.
Quote from avellis :Oops. Sorry, I thought you were the original poster.

/me apologizes for misfiring the ironic comment.

np
#25 - Gunn
Closing this. It's not a bug and the conversation isn't going anywhere useful.
This thread is closed

Cheats!!!
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG