The online racing simulator
Rock Crawling ^_^
(33 posts, started )
S14 Drift has a point, though. LFS is a racing simulator and will thus concentrate on circuit or "normal" racing for the most part - this kind of racing already works pretty well with the current tyre model which allows the devs to do more important stuff found on the huge feature lists we already have.

Simulating rock climbing on the other hand would require massive changes to the tyre model. Adding a car with huge tyres and a rocky track is easy, making it not suck is the hard part. I hope you understand why Scawen will NOT waste about half a year to full year (my guess) of coding extra stuff just to fulfill your wishes.

But I see, that this thread has become as useful and realistic as the "What cars do you want to see in S3?" thread anyway, so I wonder why I'm even bothering.
Formula offroad is perfect for the hill on the right side of the drag strip, but too bad it will never happen
Quote from Stew2000 :
And as for 'S14 Drift' saying "This is a racing sim not a off road game.
", The WRC is racing and offroad.
And this game has autocross.

AutoCross is NOT World Rally ... WRC is a RALLY game .. illepall
This thread got me playing around a bit with the Cabella's 4x4 Adventure I mentioned in previous post. Got a short vid of it. It's a pretty neat game. You end up having to navigate to different bouys around various terrain.

It's only less than 5 mb. I had to compress and shrink it down quite a bit to upload it on dialup. The original stitched together Fraps clips is 47 mb or something. Pretty cool, running in the snow with snow falling as well.

http://www.geocities.com/mrodg88/Cabellas_4x4_Adventure2.wmv
Quote from S14 DRIFT :AutoCross is NOT World Rally ... WRC is a RALLY game .. illepall

and i find your sig quite offensive .... demo racers pwn

I'll change my sig later. I did it to get Demo Racers to buy LFS S2 :P

And what do you mean by WRC is a rally game?
It's an official motorsport. I should know I have too much SWRT stuff.
Quote from Stew2000 :
And what do you mean by WRC is a rally game?
It's an official motorsport. I should know I have too much SWRT stuff.

I meant what I said

On WRC do you go bombing round closed circuit racing tarmac tracks for 15 laps?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I meant what I said

On WRC do you go bombing round closed circuit racing tarmac tracks for 15 laps?

yes. if it's the SS
Quote from Stew2000 :yes. if it's the SS

15 laps ? - Make it 2
Ending Stage of a Day or whatever, not a everyday race .... Is tad by what I said

S14

Rock Crawling ^_^
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG