The online racing simulator
Ban Jakg from the forum
(167 posts, started )

Poll : Ban Jakg?

Yes
No
Im doing alright actualy, Inge speaks PERFECT english... and i am a good learner! when i go out there ever 2weeks i pick something new up, i also am learning from some software... oh my i talk to my self on pc with that
Do you already have the Dutch language pack for LFS?
no il try it one day... when i can speak abit more dutchy
Or the other way around
you try it so you can speak a bit more 'dutchy'
Its all to double dutch whaha, ok il be quiet now... so how long are we banning jack? give us the date and il ban him from MG forum too for the same period so he has nothing to live for
what about vierentwintig hours?
or voor altijd
(this one is for you james)

Is it true that there's an expression like:

... or I'm a Dutchman?
if so, what does it mean?
I'm dutch and even I don't understand the dutch language pack for LFS...

Or I'm a dutchman? Never heard of that one... I know the Dutch treat, or going Dutch, though.
Quote from TagForce :I'm dutch and even I don't understand the dutch language pack for LFS...

^^agree

it's a bit weird sometimes...
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :speaking off tyreshot weres he gone did he leave because he was getting BULLIED lol sorry for the thread stealling

Nope a familiar site our TyresHot.
Attached images
ts.JPG
I've done worse than that before

At least my posts don't consist entirely of "+11111111111111"!

He got bullied, Sully, because he spammed pointlessly, making 100 posts in one DAY
Not really the place to discuss it, TyresHot just seems to make a lot of posts all at once and then be quiet for a week. I would imagine if somebody turns up when the forum is quiet it's not too hard to make it look like that for any of us. Anyway, move along.
Quote from Bob Smith :Not really the place to discuss it, TyresHot just seems to make a lot of posts all at once and then be quiet for a week. I would imagine if somebody turns up when the forum is quiet it's not too hard to make it look like that for any of us. Anyway, move along.

should of been
[old git from star wars voice] move along *hand gesture* [/old git from star wars voice]
Quote from Bob Smith :Not really the place to discuss it, TyresHot just seems to make a lot of posts all at once and then be quiet for a week. I would imagine if somebody turns up when the forum is quiet it's not too hard to make it look like that for any of us. Anyway, move along.

i really want to understand your this post but my english took me out on this point of the road.there is no point arguing if i am spamming or helping lfs community.i got 1 day ban i think it was pointless because i can understand if i cause a problem.i only want to say is i like lfs commnity very very much and i want to be here.and also i will buy s2 to race with you...
TyresHot - your enthusiasm for LFS and it's community is welcomed. However it has to be said a lot of your posts don't really say anything, few of your posts exceed 10 words. Taken individually they are all fine, but since it's all you seem to post I consider a lot of it spam. You don't have to reply to every thread you know.

Perhaps you should think again why I decided to temp ban you.

I won't talk about this more in public, if you wish to continue this discussion please PM me.
i think there is no need to discuss anymore,i am learning how to be in a forum,thanks.and sorry for ruining this topic
To those whose posts just got removed - if somebody posts junk, just ignore it, you can't possibly make a useful conversation out of it.

Ban Jakg from the forum
(167 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG