The online racing simulator
Need help from Maggot...
(6 posts, started )
Need help from Maggot...
I remember a skin which has been possibly made by Maggot (but not 100% sure); it was a Canadian Jet skin for FOX.
It replicates all panels and rivets and logo of a military jet.
Was that skin public?
Because i'm making a WW2 Spitfire skin for FOX and i would like to see that skin so i can use it's coordinates as a reference for placing rivets and create fake panels by my own or at least for the existing panels (not using any part of that skin, it's just for help on WHERE place rivets and draw fake panels).
I'm really lazy eh?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Oh, a quick prev of the skin...
Attached images
SpitTemp.jpg
Hey man,

I'll post the jpg skin up here for ya that shows all the details I put on it; not just the rivets I'd send you the psd, but I lost it this week when a massive spyware infection necessitated an emergency reformat Luckily I had just moved all my jpg skins to the other computer so I had them on there too. Didn't backup the psd, though.

I'll reply again some time today; just got home from work and I need some sleep.
Thanks a lot Maggot! It will really be an help to use that as a reference!
No need to .psd (dont need to edit or take any "part" of your skin), jpg it's fine it's just the coordinates i need so i dont have to swith back to Viewer 200 times for each rivet! And also i will see how you maked the "old" and "used" style on the skin!
Thanks again and take the time you want!
Here's the skin It also has the holes that match up with the suspension arms on the sides of the nose. For the wrecked look, I just painted some brown in some (what I thought to be) logical areas, with a feather and then played with the transparency. For the scratches, I used a metallic base layer that I made for this car and just erased parts of the decals/paintwork on top of it to make it look scratched. I do scratches in a much better/more effective way now, and If you like I can type up a quick blurb on how I do them. (See the Master Skinnerz Round 13 Skin Challenge entry of mine. The Black & Decker XRG)

Sorry it took so long. I ended up sleeping all day, and then got up half an hour before I had to be at work :S Stupid night shift. Messes with your mind man! lol

MAG

[EDIT] Whoops, I forgot about the reformat. The jpg is on the other computer. I'll reply today with the skin. I'll no-doubtedly be goin for a few laps this afternoon down there so I'll post 'er up then.
Thar she blows! Sorry again it took so long... I wound up sleeping all day AND night this time. lol

Now, these are private skins, remember. PLEASE do NOT use these online. Thankyou.
Attached images
FOX_T1RJet.jpg
FOX_T1RJetpost.jpg
Thanks a lot!
And no problem, i will not use it online.
In fact i will not use it even on single player!
Mmmh, at first look i can say they will really be useful!
Thanks again, and btw awesome skins!

Need help from Maggot...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG