The online racing simulator
Its the Future - Honest
(18 posts, started )
Its the Future - Honest
Ok nutters, its time for a quick glimpse of the future, where everything is probably going to be silly. So big question is, would YOU wear this mofo on YOUR head? Think of the possibilities!

That combined with Force Dynamics :hyper:
Are you sure you would fit into FD with that thing on your head? lol
#4 - JTbo
My head is too big for that and also my mickey mouse headphones (sony mkdr-cd280) are already making my neck hurt so I really am not future compatible
hey Furb!

where can i get it?
Quote from BlackEye :Are you sure you would fit into FD with that thing on your head? lol

It sure would pose a huge amount of strain on your neck I guess... Looks like a heavy unit :P (if it is real, anyway)
No more eating garlic bread and gaming.
yes
brain the size of a planet huh ?

wth is it?
I have been reliably informed that this thing is Real.

It contains a 360degree screen with head tracking. Honest. Ill try get a linky for all you sceptics out there.

Hi Hawky - hows things bro - Ill come & race you guys soon - promise!
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
Quote from JTbo :My head is too big for that and also my mickey mouse headphones (sony mkdr-cd280) are already making my neck hurt so I really am not future compatible

ROFL
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
illepall Why would I want to put the washing machine in my head?
The reflection of the tv doesn't seem to match what is actually on the tv screen.
ur right, i guess it suposed to be TRACKIR commercial and the tv should be there and also the pc screen is faked, u can c a plane cockpit in the reflection
Ahhh...so in the future people who play flight sims will look like a spanner. Oh yeah, I am SO there. illepall This ranks up there with Bluetooth© wireless ear buds which makes the people who use them look schizophrenic.

Its the Future - Honest
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG