The online racing simulator
original tracks
(21 posts, started )
original tracks
please dont flame me if someone said this. i dont know which guy made tracks,but it would be nice if he can make all f1 tracks and put them in some patch or zip or whatever,it would be great to drive BF1 on real tracks!
Okay, you'll pay the license costs for the tracks and for the magic developer tool that allows all that tracks to be created within a few months, then I'll pay for your S2 license so you can enjoy the BF1. Deal?
looks like the Demo Racer allready enjoyed the BF1 illepall
Quote from 510N3D :looks like the Demo Racer allready enjoyed the BF1 illepall

looks like demo player heard for lfs from a friend! and play lfs at his place,until he buys s2,until that he plays some other games that have original tracks but feels rubish!and when he buys s2 he would like to play BF1 on real tracks!!!
Every man to his own, but I enjoy Eric's masterpieces enough. For me theres no need to get any real life tracks. Developers have said they may open LFS for modding when its complete, so ask again in 5 years or so..

And besides, the search button is your friend
I can quite confidently say that S2 will not have any real tracks. Maybe there will be one if something miraculous like with the BF1 happens, but you won't be able to recreate a F1 season or similar.

Your best bet would probably be sometime with/after S3, when the modding tools maybe get released.
dont get me wrong i like these tracks,great work,but i would like to see f1 season in lfs,it just what i would like to see,and i think there are many other people that wish that as well
Quote from magicius :dont get me wrong i like these tracks,great work,but i would like to see f1 season in lfs,it just what i would like to see,and i think there are many other people that wish that as well

Ok. Then wait those 5 years (or how long finishing the game will take anyway), and hope modding will be possible.

In the meanwhile, I'd recommend buying a license and starting to Live For Speed
Quote from magicius :looks like demo player heard for lfs from a friend! and play lfs at his place,until he buys s2,until that he plays some other games that have original tracks but feels rubish!and when he buys s2 he would like to play BF1 on real tracks!!!

well dont get me wrong ok, its just that many demo racers ask the way you did and its clear they "own" a cracked version of lfs. Nevermind it was just a statement to point this out, i did not judge you did i? Anyway, as far as i know, Westhill is a real track. Not a official F1 track and i think they will come some day but again i can just guess & hope

Cheers & u better get a license soon mate
Quote from 510N3D :Anyway, as far as i know, Westhill is a real track.

No, it's not. We don't have any real tracks in LFS. There might be some track sections borrowed or similar to those of real tracks, though.
ok thanks for that, shame on me But it feels so real man
nevermind, i saw dosents off time people flame someone with cracked version,licence is on the way( just to get money for a job i finished)
#13 - Lato
a better way is that the devs could buy FIA F1 rights from Sony Sony has a contract until 2008 - This is your chance Scavier (or Scaver now?
Quote from Lato :a better way is that the devs could buy FIA F1 rights from Sony Sony has a contract until 2008 - This is your chance Scavier (or Scaver now?

Sure, I have 8.75€ in my pocket right now. I think that will be enough for the F1 license, and maybe we get WTCC and WRC for free in the pack.

Quote from 510N3D :Anyway, as far as i know, Westhill is a real track.

It's not a real track but it's a cheap ripoff of Oulton Park (Sectors 1 and 2), Laguna Seca (corkscrew type chicane) and Sears Point (chicane to end of lap).

Maybe the devs could get licences for tracks such as Lydden Hill - nowhere near F1 grade but still RL and would be a laugh and a half in LFS.
#16 - Lato
And how about the tracks not used for F1 races anymore? For example the Suzuka or Imola track. Who do u have to pay to add an orginal track? I guess if the track is out of a series like F1, u have to buy the rights direct from the track owners, and this should be much cheaper then the F1 licenses. Am I wrong?

Edit: The new Japan GP will take place at the Fuji Track.
Oh, don't they run F1 races at Suzuka anymore? Boy am I out of touch...
Does anybody actually know how much it would cost for the rights to a track? This sort of thread comes up a lot, and I don't think we have any real figures.

Say we wanted Brands Hatch in a game, how much would we have to pay the owners?
Quote from spookthehamster :Say we wanted Brands Hatch in a game, how much would we have to pay the owners?

Because it's owned by MotorSportVision, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 testicles and a kidney ... per member of the community.
#20 - aoun
Is it serously that much? If so, i got i think alot balls down there, ill chip in 53213123123 .
Quote from duke_toaster :Because it's owned by MotorSportVision, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 testicles and a kidney ... per member of the community.

What does the fact that it's owned by MSV have to do with it? Would we have to get EVERY MSV track?

original tracks
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG