The online racing simulator
What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :I watched today some videos from IGN.com and I must say I'm pretty disappointed. It looks arcade. Shooting looks very easy, running is too fast etc. Looks more like the Enemy Territory than DoD. I mean DoD has never been ultra realistic but something is wrong when you can shoot STG44 accurately without stopping or crouching.

Try Red Orchestra for UT2k4 (which shouldn't be too expensive nowadays).
Über-realism Ostfront (Germany vs. Russia) mod. www.redorchestragame.com

Haven't played in a long time though... The community is quite nice, as they are mostly sim-freaks and not FPS-freaks (U can meet almots anyone on a IL2 server from time to time)
normaly i only play sim games, this coz the other types are to boring and only can play it for some days , dont have to much time to play all and normaly i spend more time with LFS.

GTP a Nascar2003 mod, a great sim love to have some races there, and also race in leagues.

GTR more for fun, dont really like to much the game but it have the best driving atm.

RBR this is only for fun aswell to make some stages in some rally .

I also have rFactor dont really like the game but it will have good mods to play with.
You mean there are other games to play on the PC :doh:
I've been playing games for about 20 years now, all types but since I started playing LFS I've stopped playing most other games and nowadays I barely play anything else. Last game I played was GTA San Adreas which was great but then S2 was released and I haven't touched it since
I like manager games (soccer, formula 1), C-RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Gothic or Morrowind and of course car racing games, in particular if they have a good multiplayer support. I also tried Topspin a tennis simulation. But I hate it often to loose in 1:1 situations. In a racing game I can have still fun fighting for 4th or 5th place even if there only 8 drivers.

I like to mention two underated games which impressed me very much:
"Chaos League" and "Etherlords". I recommend to search for fair reviews in the Internet and try out at least the demo if it sounds interesting. Both games can be achieved very cheap nowadays.
#56 - mr_x
i play....
PC:
Battlefield 2, GTR, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (too much), Counter Strike Source
PS2
GT4, WRC3, WRC4
XBOX
Forza Motorsport, Rallysport Challenge 2, Halo 2, Conkers Live and Reloaded (really funny), Doom 3 Collectors Edition (with Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 )
I play:

LFS
HALO PC/CE
Battlefield 2
RacerEarth 2160
Grand Theft Auto - Vice city
Quote from ColeusRattus :Try Red Orchestra for UT2k4 (which shouldn't be too expensive nowadays).
Über-realism Ostfront (Germany vs. Russia) mod. www.redorchestragame.com

Haven't played in a long time though... The community is quite nice, as they are mostly sim-freaks and not FPS-freaks (U can meet almots anyone on a IL2 server from time to time)

I actually tested it just two months ago. I even bought UT2004 because of it. First it felt good but somehow I didn't liked it that much after all - I only played it for few days (I bought S2 at the same time ). It has potential but the lack of players and servers is a major problem which is quite odd because the mod has got a lot of publicity. But then again - only a few war FPS games have felt good enough since Operation Flashpoint.
I used to play loads of games(RPGs, FPS, Sports, .....Hentai?? lol) back then, but Live For Speed overkilled them... and now I play only LFS.

I'm sure I'll be playing F.E.A.R. when its finally out, I love Doom, and I love Half-Life, and F.E.A.R. seem to have the best out of these two games, should be cool.
LFS, Soldat, Wolf : ET, maybe i will install RBR soon again....
Quote from priits :LFS, Soldat, Wolf : ET, maybe i will install RBR soon again....

Why did you even uninstall it in first place? illepall
right now for me it's

rFactor
LFS s1 tweak and S2 alpha
GTR
sometimes swat 4 and HL2, but mostly the three listed above.
RBR,
gt4.
America's army (new patch with new stuff coming out soon!!)
guns: the duel
and of course lfs. i dont have much time for anything else because of school and work.
Quote from deggis :Why did you even uninstall it in first place? illepall

Lol, when i tried 1st time this game..it was a year ago, don't remember, but when the game came out Actually i have never uninstalled this game :P Only formats...
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. Level 23 arrange 2v2 team
BF2
Rise of Nations
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Rome - Total War
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
Call of Duty & United Offensive
LFS S2
Half-Life 2
Empire Earth 2
Cricket Captain 2005
Counter-Strike Source
GTA San Andreas
Football Manager 2005

DOD:Source is preloaded. so that's going to take some time away from all the other games

atm i mostly play World of Warcraft
Day of Defeat : Source and runescape

-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I'm a big FPS genre fan as well as racing and real-time strategy. I also enjoy these wonderful titles, in no particular order:

Natural Selection (HL1 Mod)
Dystopia (new source mod)
C&C Generals: Zero Hour (mostly playing with reborn mod)
Mu Online
Planetside
UT 2004
GTA: San Andreas
GTR
NFSU 2

I also enjoy my emulators and old classics for times i want some nostalgia. I've been gaming since the late 80's!
GTL
LFS S2,
rFactor
Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War
Unreal Tournament 2004.

Thats all I have installed on my college laptop, and I dont think I'll be installing anything else anytime soon.

MAGGOT
Rekkaturvat: Truck dismount. A great time wasting game
Quote from nosliw :Rekkaturvat: Truck dismount. A great time wasting game

Wow, I love this game alltough I have yet to get above 55k points

On the last private LAN Party I held, we spend more time playing Rekkaturvat (And Porresturvat [spelling] which is inferior) than UT2k4. Only Insane was played more
don't have time to play a lot of games, used to play much more then now. But apart from LFS i sometimes play Command & Conquer Generals (Zero Hour) online with some friends
#75 - OPK
RBR from time to time (I looove that gravel handling )
I like the GTL demo atm...but I doubt I´ll buy it for more than 20€

I used to play Morrowind in summer 2003...but since then I spent all my gaming time playing LFS ... okay, some RBR as I said before, but you get the idea ^^

What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG