The online racing simulator
Help!!! What to click to RACE!!!
I bought the license and raced here once. Now I have no idea what to click to race again. What a difficult site to navigate...HELP!!
#2 - Tooby
Hi!
I don't inderstand your question, but perhaps it's http://www.lfsworld.net/ you want (folder: Racers and host online).

/Tooby
start LFS S2
click Multiplayer
click Display list of games
click a host
race
Perhaps he used LFS Join?
Oops, thats right....
Open LFS2...thats right. I forgot that this site uses an on desk Icon. I apologize, I was thinking the link was at the site. Thanks. My bad.
What the...? Yeah, LFS is really special because it uses a desktop icon
#7 - bbman
I think he placed a desktop icon to the forums here, but he wanna start LfS instead...
Quote from PROSYSTEMSRACING :Open LFS2...thats right. I forgot that this site uses an on desk Icon. I apologize, I was thinking the link was at the site. Thanks. My bad.

I doubt it's LFS2. That's years away.
#9 - vpr01
he clearly means S2
I know, but when you get to know me you'll realise I always say that when some b00n says LFS2...

It's the lowest form of wit, and I love it!
lol fair enough. im still pretty new to these forums.
I wonder how in the world people can play a hardcore simulation if they can't even do a basic actions in Windows. illepall
his english is somewhat broken and hard to understand too.
Quote from deggis :I wonder how in the world people can play a hardcore simulation if they can't even do a basic actions in Windows. illepall

Alot, I do textures for FS2004 and I remember getting an Email asking me how to make a folder....go figure.

Dan.
What I think is the following:
He confused the LFS Desktop with his windows one, and thus he didnt find the icon again ahaha
Maybe we need a "Launch LFS"-icon

But we didnt want to add too many icons *looking at vic*

Anyway, you dont need those websites to play LFS, some people dont even know about lfsworld. It's a shame actually, because those "few" are quite a lot, at least I would guess so.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG