The online racing simulator
Are you from South/North America????
(10 posts, started )
will check it out
The DTM is a fun series to race in since we only use one kind of car, the FXR. Especially since we have just a North American Division. Its great to race with people in roughty the same time zone. Race 2 starts in about 4 hrs!
I'm just a happy bunny that this kinda of stuff get's posted. Show real support for SimFIA.
is not "kinda" the short of "kind of"?
how does "kinda of" work?
Quote from tomylee :is not "kinda" the short of "kind of"?
how does "kinda of" work?

You made him a sad bunny now, lol.
There are English/American people who don't speak/write perfect English, just like there are German people who don't speak/write perfect German. It's completely the same, you just only notice it more on the foreign language.

PS: Anyone who writes "of" instead of " 've" should be shot on sight. Same goes for the "could care less" crowd :mad:
Anyway, back on topic, we ran Race 2 a couple of days ago. It was a fun race. I started out on the pole, and as normal, found it difficult to find the same times, even with my qual set on. I was able to push hard in qualification and my setup responded wonderfully, but in the race, it fell on its face. A slight adjustment in the pits, coupled with very fast pit (in-stop-out) action got me back in the front, where I maintained my lead while not pushing as hard as I could have. In the end, it was a fun race, but with less than half the possible field, I have one conclusion:

WE NEED MORE DRIVERS IN THE NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION!!!

Common guys, this is a fun series with a challenging set of tracks. What else do you have to do on a Tuesday evening??
Quote from AndroidXP :There are English/American people who don't speak/write perfect English, just like there are German people who don't speak/write perfect German. It's completely the same, you just only notice it more on the foreign language.

PS: Anyone who writes "of" instead of " 've" should be shot on sight. Same goes for the "could care less" crowd :mad:

Can't I tease people
Hot DTM Action Tonight On The Kyoto National Ring

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG