The online racing simulator
Driver Stood Up In Car?
(4 posts, started )
Driver Stood Up In Car?
Just downloaded S2, but when playing in game and on the preview screen before clicking "race" the drive is stood up in the car?

And therefore when racing he is still stood up?!!? Also alloy wheels do not show up in race, just the tire and a black hole in between!?!?
For the driver standing up, make sure you have all the sit files. I zipped them below.

Place the files in your LFS FOLDER\data\move folder.

As for the empty wheels.... You need to goto your OPTIONS > Graphics and there should be an option for Simple Wheels. Turn that off or put it to "Mirror" so you only see simple wheels in your mirror (helps some people with low-end graphics cards)
Attached files
sit_files.zip - 11.6 KB - 280 views
thanks for the very quick reply!

and anyway to add deadzones to my axis?
Quote from theboyrob :thanks for the very quick reply!

and anyway to add deadzones to my axis?

Dead zones are usually a good idea for the pedal axes, but bad for the steering wheel. They keep the pedals from being slightly on all the time, since the controller can register a small amount of pedal fluctuation even when you aren't pressing them down. This is especially bad if the brake does it (thus slowing you down slightly). The steering wheel is continuous in the center, not like an on/off effect, so doesn't need a dead zone. But I don't think you have the option to set individual dead zones in S2a, so just turn them all on, and you should be better off, IMO.

Driver Stood Up In Car?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG