The online racing simulator
Skin Request..... Plz Someone Make This....
I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD MAKE ME A SKIN AND HAVE MY RACE TEAM'S IN. ON IT........THE IN. R........ [MTCC] FOR THE XF GTI

PLZ WHOEVER DOES THIS PLZ MAKE IT LOOK REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND AFTER YOUR DONE PLZ SEND TO....... [email protected]

THX
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD MAKE ME A SKIN AND HAVE MY RACE TEAM'S IN. ON IT........THE IN. R........ [MTCC]

Again in english ?
Also why all caps?

Also may help to give an idea of colours you want? Any other specifics apart from the team bit?
As demo racer you don't need a skin.
You can't upload your skin on lfsworld, so other racers can't see it online.

Oh it also would help a lot if you tell us what kind of skin (drift or race) you want.
From Last Post.......Plz Read And Respond
I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD MAKE ME A SKIN AND HAVE MY RACE TEAM'S IN. ON IT........THE IN. R........ [MTCC] FOR THE XF GTI

PLZ WHOEVER DOES THIS PLZ MAKE IT LOOK REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND AFTER YOUR DONE PLZ SEND TO....... [email protected]

I WOULD LIKE THE COLORS TO BE LIKE RED WHITE AND BLUE OR SOMETHING JUST MAKE IT COOL LOOKING IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT COLORS JUST PLZ MAKE IT LOOK GOOD AND I WANT THIS TO BE FOR RACING...... THX

ok, 5 things,

1) you posted this already
2) Why all caps
3) you are a DEMO racer, you cannot upload skins to LFSworld so it is a waste of time
4)Telling people to respond makes it less likely for people to bother looking
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer : From Last Post ....... PLZ Read and Respond

#6 - SamH
I've merged the two threads

@NtrlBrnRacer, please post responsibly and don't create multiple threads for the same request.
How old are you, dude?
blah
im 16 why? and all u people need to stop bein dumbasses if u dont wanna make a ****in skin for me then dont post here
kid with that kind of attitude.. no one is going to want to fyi
I don't. Just thought I'd let you know.
#11 - SamH
NtrlBrnRacer, I don't think this kind of attitude or behaviour is what we want on the LFS forum, and it's certainly not up to the standard we're used to. Either fix it, or forget it.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :im 16 why? and all u people need to stop bein dumbasses if u dont wanna make a ****in skin for me then dont post here

well i think you just lost all chance of peoeple helping you!
Quote from Jakg :well i think you just lost all chance of peoeple helping you!

+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG