The online racing simulator
McDonalds scratch and win
(25 posts, started )
Was in Mcdonalds yesterday, yeah, yeah, its crap I know, but their Chicken Tikka Deli sandwich is ok......

Has anyone actually tried to scratch the panels on these scratch and win cards? ITS BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE illepall

Dan,
lol!!
i agree about the Chicken Tikka Deli....
haven't tried or seen the scratch panels
KFC - Wicked Zinger Meal or a wrap

Burger King - XL bacon double cheeseburger

if and only if none of these are available i will go for a maccies,
usually be a bigmac.

Mc'donalds is Very poor quality and service IMO.
#4 - dadge
burger king Double bacon cheese XL meal gets my vote all the time. there's a chippie where i live and they sell what's called a steak-buster it's basically a half pound burger with cheese and bacon and to be honest you could feed a small family with one. only £2.50.....damn i am so hungry now
The new McDonalds Big Tasty is far better than the Big Mac though, and it's actually big, well, not quite a whopper, but bigger than the big mac!
Quote from dadge :basically a half pound burger with cheese and bacon and to be honest you could feed a small family with one. only £2.50.....

/me jumps into car and heads for Derry!!
Burgers = Burger king (same as dadge)
chips / fries = Local Chippie
Milkshake = Maccie D's
Unfortunalty, trying to eat healthy is preeeeety difficult at fast food joints, that and the fact I don't generally eat red meat, means the tikki deli is right up my alley, only 8g of fat compared to a whole days worth in a big greasy burger .

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Unfortunalty, trying to eat healthy is preeeeety difficult at fast food joints, that and the fact I don't generally eat red meat, means the tikki deli is right up my alley, only 8g of fat compared to a whole days worth in a big greasy burger .

Dan,

I have been blessed with a fast motabolism (spelling) and i can pretty much eat as much as i was of whatever i want
Although i do try and stay reasonably healthy. You have to go mad every now and then!
A little OT but has anyone tried the new Chocolate Pudding think in M&S (Marks & Spencer - Supermarket chain in the UK & Ireland)?!
My god! I had it lastnight with a bowl of vanilla ice-cream! savaaaaaaage!!!
#10 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :I have been blessed with a fast motabolism (spelling) and i can pretty much eat as much as i was of whatever i want
Although i do try and stay reasonably healthy. You have to go mad every now and then!
A little OT but has anyone tried the new Chocolate Pudding think in M&S (Marks & Spencer - Supermarket chain in the UK & Ireland)?!

...M&S perfitta rolls omg heaven!!drewlll...ochhhh...mmmm:homersimp
Quote from nikimere :I have been blessed with a fast motabolism (spelling) and i can pretty much eat as much as i was of whatever i want

Personally, I think people like yourself with high metabolism's should be executed at birth, I HATE EM!!!!!!

Still, a high metabolism, doesnt mean you don't get furry arterys

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Still, a high metabolism, doesnt mean you don't get furry arterys

What you cant see can't kill you. Scientifically proven.
If you see one, grab a Tesco Bramley apple pie, and a bit of double cream to pour over it. Deliskeus, and cheap as chips too, I think the pie (a decent size thing) is only 92p or so.

Back to the "topic" though I had some mcd's yesterday and got a scratch and win thing. I didn't struggle to scratch the scratchy bit, but I didn't win anything, not even a mcflurry!
#14 - CSU1
Anyone ever tryed ham and chocolate or ham and choc spread?
Quote from CSU1 :Anyone ever tryed ham and chocolate or ham and choc spread?

that is just plain weird :vomit: lol!!
yeah ham and chocolate???? next you will be talking about deep fried mars bars :S

a few weeks ago i went to burger death (king) and got my usual. double bacon cheese burger xl meal "TO GO!!!" and when i got home the retard didn't xl my burger!!!!! so i was stuck with a litre of coke an uber bag of fries and a chololate button sized burger........yes i am still feeling a bit raw over this.
Quote from dadge :a few weeks ago ... [insane rant] ... yes i am still feeling a bit raw over this.

ya think!? lol!!
#18 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :that is just plain weird :vomit: lol!!

Hey! don't knock it untill you try it niki, the sweetness of the chocolate compliments the saltyness of the ham very well indeed illepall
#19 - Jakg
Bacon Double Cheese Meal? <3
Hmm XL Bacon Double Cheese..shame the closest Burger King is ~30 miles away But on the bright side the closest MacD is even further, I'd rather have a salad than eat most things on their menu.
wasn't this thread about scratch and win?
Quote from Victor :wasn't this thread about scratch and win?

It'll be "inhale and pull" when they try to get a normal sized pair of pants on from the looks of it. :P
On the topic of deserts, try the clotted cream rice pudding from tescos, it's a bit expensive but it's so nice.

Prefer burger king but usually go to McDs since there aren't any burger kings near me.
Sod burgers....grab a nice smelly kebab, loads of salad. and top it off with lashings of chili sauce! Perfect way to soak up 10 pints of Stella!...and as it's already been regurgitated, makes throwing up a lot easier too!
You all can have you're crap fast food. My wife's father just got 2 more calves. That makes 5. Soon for me it will be steak, steak, and more steak. Rotational grazed and grain fed. Just pure beef, no injections, nothing added to the food. Mmmmmm.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG