The online racing simulator
Quote from deggis :It doesn't change back to 10 because you can set a volume level separately for every car.

Doesn't matter what I set the volume to, if I change cars it always resets to 10, even if I go back to the same car I was in before, it's back to 10.....
Quote from T0mbaL :Why my sounds come later than it should come? I just downloaded XRR sound and it comes like 5seconds later than the normal..?

because you cracked it. Dont turn round, a mutant banana is behind you!

:bananadea

I WILL annoy XCNuse, i wanna see how long it takes!
I heard there is a huge banana delivery coming.
Some sounds appear to be "missing" here...
I using the latest patch (U28) and Dave's soundpack.
In edit-mode (w/o having LFS started) I can hear all sounds (turbo, etc), but when I start LFS they are all gone ... If it helps, I'm also experiencing the sonud-lag problem (which is solvable)
Quote from herki :Some sounds appear to be "missing" here...
I using the latest patch (U28) and Dave's soundpack.
In edit-mode (w/o having LFS started) I can hear all sounds (turbo, etc), but when I start LFS they are all gone ... If it helps, I'm also experiencing the sonud-lag problem (which is solvable)

It doesn't work with U28
miata: what do you mean, CSR doesn't work with U28? That's incorrect.
I have U28 and CSR v0.31, and have no crackling. Just as crisp, clear, loud, smooth etc as ever
fire fox: try CSR with high priority (in the windows task manager).
CSR and sound packs are Great job!! thx for that!

Just a question: IS it possible to add skids sounds in CSR?
Is it possible to gather all the sound packets in one RAR/ZIP file or somewhere on the web? maybe make a database and add a link to 1st post to upload the packs there.
Click on my signature.
awww, darn. I am now Getting a run Time error every time I hit the Edit button. I have no clue why. Help
I've been using CSR for a few day's now, good stuff. I only have one prob though. I can't get XF GTR sounds to work. Well at least engine, seems gear changes are fine. I've tried re-loading and different sounds for it and nothing works. Any ideas? It's only this car.
I had probably the same problem, but with XFR. Didn't help even that I changed the whole sound pack to a different one... but reinstalling CSR solved it. Try reinstall.
Oh, Nevermind. Apparently my system is missing multiple files. Wierdest thing because I just re-installed Windows XP.
Can i u0pload it at Rapidshare for a faster Download?
is there a way to make CSR start when u start LFS like not starting it seperatly so i dont need to start 2 programs every time?
i have a problem with csr that "popd" up only now.after a while using v3 perfecctly one time when i started csr: "The Aplication faild to initialize properly (0x00000033)." i overright the exe and it workd, but after a restart same thing. any ideeas? sry if thins problem was posted before but i dont have time right now to read :|
Quote from Smurfen :is there a way to make CSR start when u start LFS like not starting it seperatly so i dont need to start 2 programs every time?

1. open Notepad

2. copy & paste this:

@echo off
start CSR\CSR.exe
pause
start LFS.exe
exit

3. If your CSR folder is called something else than 'CSR', just change that.

4. save as start.bat to your LFS main folder

5. Create a shortcut to that start.bat.
ty
Not sure if its been mentioned before, but I get an annoying sound loop play when I have the pit speed limiter on and I reach it. In some cars it sound a bit like a crap gun going off

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG