The online racing simulator
Vote to restart when two racers
(42 posts, started )
#26 - SamH
It's weird.. I was thinking about this the other day. I coulda sworn Scawen himself (or maybe it was Victor?) said that half+1 would be the right figure and that Scawen said he would be implementing it.. but it wasn't this thread, it was another (but I haven't searched again for it).. if it happened at all. I think I must have dreamed it. Twilight zone moment, here! Am I waffling?
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
+1

I agree that it can really be anoying. Has happend to me a few timesillepall
i practise online coz alot of the STCC guys join and practise with me.

+1 for me
+1
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Maybe it's already done in one of after U20 patch... Need to read changes on patch thread...

Don't think so, it would be an imcopatible patch i would say... Or is it enough when the host ist patched with "the new" half+1 feature?

+1 from me...

Greets,
Warper
+1 for me too
I couldn't agree more... I am new to online racing, but just this evening I found this to be more than a little irritating. I know the person joining means well, but really... when I am on lap 9 of 10, and just want to finnish up... let me go!

Shrubba
+1
#33 - Davo
+1
+1 So annoying when peps enter the race and immediatly vote for restart.
+1 here too!
+1 good suggestion, very annoying when you have a few meters left of your final lap and someone "decides" to restart.
#37 - Barn
when is this gunna be sorted Scawen?
this is a major pain in the butt
+1

I just came here to open a new thread addressing this. Good news, I am not the only one whishing this for the next patch!
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Maybe it's already done in one of after U20 patch... Need to read changes on patch thread...

There is a "changes on patch" thread?

+1 for this idea, its pretty annoying when sombody does it.
#40 - wark
At the moment all you can do is vote yes; if you could vote against a motion, problem solved.
+1
+1

Not so much good lap times, but after a few others left for their own reasons I found myself alone on a 40-50 lap game, so I figured I'd see if i could make it without changing tires.

I got reset three different times by three different people when i was over 20 laps.

The first two left after a lap or two when they saw they couldn't keep up, third didn't stay too much longer. The second one even kept restarting because he spun out at turn 1 every time. :gnasher:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG